shape
carat
color
clarity

Tacori 2620

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh, I just picked up my 2620 and the matching eternity band last week. I love them and have received so many compliments!

Here''s a photo ... I keep waiting for the sun to come out, so I can take more photos. Hopefully, I''ll get a chance over the upcoming long weekend!

Tracy

tacoribox.jpg.jpg

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
this is my favorite tacori at the moment! I tried it on last week at a local store. It''s SO delicate yet intricate. Mom2twogirls, can you post some handshots with your set?? pretty please
2.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous....please start your own thread with lots and lots of pic! I love it!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/21/2008 4:22:24 PM
Author: steph72276
That is gorgeous....please start your own thread with lots and lots of pic! I love it!
Lots and lots and lots of pictures, please, that is just stunning
30.gif

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Mine''s the 2628 which is almost the same as the 2620, just with sidestones
2.gif

There are tons more pictures here:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lotsofsparkle%E2%80%99s-tacori-e-ring-is-finally-here.82491/

IMG_1398700.jpg

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
momto2girls...I am jealous of the matching band! right now I am trying to figure out if I can get the half eternity. Which actually isn''t that much more then if I go custom. Does it sit flush with teh ering on you finger? Can you share a side picture of the wedding band? I actually haven''t seen the wb in peson. tia

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow that''s so pretty!

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/22/2008 11:08:38 AM
Author: Gummybear
momto2girls...I am jealous of the matching band! right now I am trying to figure out if I can get the half eternity. Which actually isn''t that much more then if I go custom. Does it sit flush with teh ering on you finger? Can you share a side picture of the wedding band? I actually haven''t seen the wb in peson. tia
Hi Gummybear,

I''ve discovered that it''s really hard to take good photos! I am definitely going to try again this weekend and will hopefully get some good side shots for you. There is a tiny gap, but I think it adds to the look. The bands are so delicate, that it helps keep them from looking like one giant band, if that makes sense. I do love it. It''s so sparkly and I find myself constantly staring at it!
1.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
WOW i lurrrrveeee this setting!!!! Gorgeous ladies, keep em coming!

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
hmmm...definitely going to try to get it. nothing matches well enough and trying to get something not matchy (which would be fine) doesn''t work very well b/c the basket is low and I don''t want anything rubbing against the head (which is my favorite part) I think I need to just bite the bullet and order it.

I will be awaiting some lovely pictures though!
31.gif
pics are hard to take. I''d like to take some more of mine i just need time b/c it takes a good hour and 100000 shots to get a couple good ones!

cutiegirl84

Shiny_Rock
mom2twogirls--

your set is gorgeous!I lloooove this setting too... Any one know the width of the e-ring and/ or band? I think the Tacori website lists the band as 2.4 mm, is the ER 2.4 too??

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/25/2008 9:36:04 PM
Author: cutiegirl84
mom2twogirls--

your set is gorgeous!I lloooove this setting too... Any one know the width of the e-ring and/ or band? I think the Tacori website lists the band as 2.4 mm, is the ER 2.4 too??
Thanks, cutiegirl84! My band and e-ring are both 2mm. According to my jeweler, if my center stone had been 1.5ct or higher, the e-ring would have been made with a width of 2.4mm. I took some shots this weekend, but am trying to get caught up on laundry, unpacking, etc... If I can finish everything, I''ll try to upload some photos!
1.gif

cutiegirl84

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 6:26:53 PM
Author: mom2twogirls

Date: 5/25/2008 9:36:04 PM
Author: cutiegirl84
mom2twogirls--

Thanks, cutiegirl84! My band and e-ring are both 2mm. According to my jeweler, if my center stone had been 1.5ct or higher, the e-ring would have been made with a width of 2.4mm. I took some shots this weekend, but am trying to get caught up on laundry, unpacking, etc... If I can finish everything, I''ll try to upload some photos!
1.gif
ohhh ok. I think I need about 3mm ER for it to look right on my finger but I''ll try some on anyway, maybe the delicate diamond setting makes a difference, and that halo is just gorgeous. I''m looking forward to seeing some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results