shape
carat
color
clarity

please show me your single prong bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Soon2bMrs.B

Rough_Rock
I am having trouble deciding on a Memoire shared prong and a single prong from their purity collection! I have seen alot of pictures of the shared prong bands, but not too many of the single prong! Thank you in advance!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a pic deejay took on a visit to pearlmans of the memoires, both shared prong and single prong.

1%20memoire%20all0001.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s a pic of blenheim trying on the memoire single prong with her e-ring..

BlenheimAtPearlmans2.jpg

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
oh my gosh...I think I''ll dream of that pic DEEJAY took tonight....oh my...how to choose?!! both styles are so beautiful...

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DJ, you''re killing me with that pic! Here''s mine...

cms5stone1.JPG

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
CATMOM...your collection is enviable...
wow, I didn''t know you have that killer band...and I''ve been drooling over your stuff for a while...WOW....stunning!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL, you should have seen Bill P. have to pry all those wonderful bands off my finger at the end of the photos!
11.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2008 2:07:04 PM
Author: GemALLogist
CATMOM...your collection is enviable...
wow, I didn''t know you have that killer band...and I''ve been drooling over your stuff for a while...WOW....stunning!
Aww, thanks GemALLogist!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s pretty. What a great shot for comparison!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2008 9:35:15 PM
Author: mrssalvo
here's a pic deejay took on a visit to pearlmans of the memoires, both shared prong and single prong.
Awesome shot. Is it possible to post the size of the stones in each band and finger size?

ETA: Might be helpful to add the pic to "Diamond size comparison" thread.

Soon2bMrs.B

Rough_Rock
Wow, ladies! Thank you so much for the beautiful pics! Keep them coming! I am really loving this single prong look more everyday!!

sera

Ideal_Rock
heraanderson has a Ritani single shared prong. I've tried the Ritani on and absolutley LOVE it! I'm hoping to get one for a stacking band. What I like about the single prong is that it appears to me that you get more of a scalloping effect and you see each diamond encircling your finger as opposed to the shared prong appearing more like one band (except the larger sizes you get the scalloping effect).

They are both lovely choices. Peronally, I would go for the single prong.

ETA: >>> linky to hereaanderson's <<<

EATA: OK, I couldn't not post the pic because I love her ring so much.
DSCN03150001.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/14/2008 4:18:30 PM
Author: baby monster

Date: 5/13/2008 9:35:15 PM
Author: mrssalvo
here''s a pic deejay took on a visit to pearlmans of the memoires, both shared prong and single prong.
Awesome shot. Is it possible to post the size of the stones in each band and finger size?

ETA: Might be helpful to add the pic to ''Diamond size comparison'' thread.

Unfortunately I didn''t get all of that info when I took the pic... I just stacked them on my finger and snapped away. Sorry!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh baby! These are gorgeous!!

I''m a shared prong girl because I like my diamonds closer together, but I think it''s really just a matter of personal taste and peference. Anything from Memoire is going to be lovely and now that we know they have that nifty upgrade policy...... ya'' never know what the future holds. Ring one can become ring three for a special anniversary and later become ring five for something really big!

1%20memoire%20all0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results