shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help girls!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I was walking through Dillards today and there on the Guess display were these GORGEOUS lime green strappy sandals. Like skinny straps-lots of them and we're talking super thin--like less than a 1/4 inch. Much less. They also had them in orange, and possibly other colors. I was in a big hurry so I didn't get to go look at them closely. So has anyone seen anything like that anywhere on the net? They were a tall stiletto I believe, not totally positive on that. I know they aren't on Dillard's page. I've searched that thing to death.

I think they were Guess. But that could just be a guess. Hee hee hee. I didn't even mean to do that!

TIA!!

In other news, I treated myself to a bag-I'm not a bag girl AT ALL (you guys know me, I'm all about shoes!) but I saw this and had to have it! Fossil Hobo in Cloud White!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Cute bag, Freke!

Can you tell me more about the shoes? Were all the straps over the toe, around the back, or what?

I've seen some really pretty strappy lime green sandals, but they were by Chinese Laundry (I think), and there were a ton of thin straps over the toe and like a "cage" around the heel.

ETA: These are the ones I'm referring to, though they don't have them in lime green on Zappos.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
hmm, I looked on Zappos for you and only found one. It has a platform and not exactly lime green, but it was Guess.
And yeah, I looked at Dillards too, nothing online.

Don''t you just get frustrated when this happens!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh! I wish I had taken a second to go look! They must have just gotten them in because I was there a week ago and they weren''t there then...I might be able to talk BF into going with me to get them
11.gif
if I like them enough.

The straps on the Chinese Laundry shoes are about the same size-and I don''t remember what the heel area looked like. I think there were straps over the toes and up the vamp-and some around the ankle as well? I just know that there was a whole bunch of them everywhere and they were really tiny, and the shoe looked really delicate. The friend I was with dismissed them and went directly to the purses because they looked so delicate.

This is going to drive me nuts.
19.gif
26.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should call Dillard''s and ask the SA''s! If it''s that wonderful of a shoe they will surely know which one you''re talking about.
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol monarch! I was considering that, but I think I''ll just talk BF into stopping by. We have to run to the drug store and to the grocery store, and really the Dillards is only about 5 minutes out of our way.
31.gif

But when I figure it all out, I''ll be sure to let you all know what happens!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
BF bought them for me! Only in white. We both decided against the green because it was a dull lime green instead of being a vibrant lime green. They had them in white, silver, green, gold and orange. I really liked the orange, but BF wouldn''t have it. I''ll post pics later!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Can''t wait to see them!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll post pics over in the shoe thread. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results