shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom ring is here...come watch the show!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! Gorgeous stone, it looks huge on your LOVELY hands!!! Love the setting too. Great pics, I enjoyed the show!!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
WOW! So lucky to have small fingers (that are far from ugly!)...That diamond is a great looking S12!!!! And the color is amazing!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the setting, it''s gorgeous! Very unique.

And you have such pretty little hands - my hands are small, but I have chubby fingers at a whopping size 7. I''d love to have your hands heh.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2008 11:51:57 AM
Author: Gemini85
gwendolyn and neatfreak: Thanks. You guys are so sweet.

Just took some flower shots (with my epiphyllum blooms). It looks so tiny compared to the blooms.
That? Is the most awesome photo shot I''ve seen in awhile. What a cool flower shot. Do you think you could shoot another photo of that flower, I''ve never seen one before? But PLEASE, dont balance your ring on it again because it gives me a panic attack thinking it will fall off!

Your ring is lovely, timeless, classic and elegant and looks perfect on your finger. And yes, neatfreak and Phoenix are right, people would kill for your size 3 fingers...I''d kill for your size 3 fingers but then again, they''d look like doll hands on me..lucky you!

Congratulations on your engagement...Wear your ring in good health...

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Gemini, WOW, is all I have to say. My eyes just flew out of my head, a very nice ring. By the way do you know the measurements of the diamond.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! It''s a stunning stone and the setting is gorgeous. Congratulations!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the flower shots!!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
coatimundi, pixley, Kaleigh, UCLABelle, MonkeyPie: It''s just something I''m self-conscious about. Like thinking about how it''s going to look on wedding day when he has to jam the ring over my knuckles (while all this is caught on camera). Thank you guys so much for making me feel so much better about it.

surfgirl: The next few flower shots are for you. Don''t panic. It''ll be in the grass if it falls.

Buffy01: Thanks Buffy. The measurements are 7.38 x 7.46 x 4.59.

ahappygirl, MoonWater: Thanks for the compliments.

GeminisFS1.jpg

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Big blooms. I''m holding it for size comparison.

GeminisFS4.jpg

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
The sun is not helping me out today. I wanted to take some fire shots, but I guess that won''t be happening with the sun hiding all day.

Here it is in a rose.

GeminisFS3.jpg

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
simply gorgeous!!
30.gif

Gummybear

Rough_Rock
omg that this looks huge on you! beautiful!

Ms.Lola

Rough_Rock
The ring is absolutely gorgeous and beautiful on your fingers!

And don''t feel like you *have* to get over not liking your hands--we''re just here to tell you how much *we* like them!
9.gif

Also, nice photo shoot!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2008 11:16:21 AM
Author: neatfreak
It is gorgeous. And trust me when I say that many women here would kill for your size 3 hands.
2.gif

Ditto! It''s a beautiful ring!!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments aggiebling09, Gummybear, and bee*.

Ms.Lola: The only way I would ever get over it is if my knuckles decided to shrink one day or the rest of my fingers decided to plump up. Both of which would never happen, but that''s okay. Now I have something else on my hand that others will be looking at.
9.gif

fyb87

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks huge on your finger!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
wow. You''re making me want to take back my post yesterday in another thread that I don''t really love RBs because of the too-perfect arrows. Your diamond is absolutely tremendous.

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Gemini85- your right is gorgeous!!

Date: 5/10/2008 10:46:25 AM
Author: Phoenix
Are you Asian by any chance? I ask because I have the *fattest* fingers amongst all the Asian ladies I know. My e-ring finger size is 4 1/4 - 4 1/2 depending on the climate, humidity etc. but everyone else I know who''s Asian has tiny / slim fingers ranging from 2-ish (yes, you read that right!!) to 3-ish!!

Don''t worry.. I am Asian too and my fingers are much fatter than yours (size 6 - 6.25)
25.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly!

I think these are officially my favorite rings pics! Very creative!

I wish you could come over and take pics of my ring!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
fyb87: Thank you very much.

tberube: Really? I love seeing perfect arrows.

kathyinjapan: Thanks.

tawn: You live anywhere in GA? I''ll do it for free if I get to see sparkles all day.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your ring is beautiful! It looks so big on your tiny finger. Are those tiny diamonds in the crown, or tiny holes? It''s really unique!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
PS- Those flowers are amazing! So beautiful... I''ve never seen them before!
23.gif

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Tuckins1: Those are tiny diamonds on the side. Planting and diamonds are my fav hobbies. Too bad they only bloom once a year and lasts 2 days at most.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my stars, I love your ring! That setting is gorgeous and what a stunning stone!
Your fingers are NOT ugly, lol!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, it really looks amazing. I think the color is great.

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
WOW.
23.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That. Is a seriously beautiful ring.

If you had put that photo in front of me and said ''guess the size'' I would have thought pushing 2.5 carat. Gorgeous!

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
You have great picture taking skills. Very creative.
Those arrows are to die for.
I don''t see an inclusion btw.
Congratulations!
36.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! And your hands are lovely....and that rock looks huge! I love the setting!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Thanks Diamond*Dana, diamondfan, and dianne.

Gemma12: You''ve made my day. 2.5 carats? I think the camera adds a little bit of weight on her though
2.gif

She doesn''t look as big IRL. lol

RadiantMe: Whoever graded this diamond probably left off a V.
9.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Wow Gemini, not only do you have great taste in diamonds, you are a talented photographer. Wear you ring in good health.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results