shape
carat
color
clarity

Hi I''m new! And here''s my new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
OH my your ring is beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
the design the stone and everything and it looks absolutely wonderful on your hand :). Congratulations on your engagement

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both! Your ring is so beautiful and romantic, it looks stunning on your hand, and I love the idea of you just getting married already instead of the big bru-ha-ha! Thank you for sharing your lovely ring!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, your ring is gorgeous.

I have a .22 that I''ve been holding on to until I found some inspiration, and this just might be it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW - that is breathtakingly beautiful!!! I can''t wait to see it with the band - it sounds like a perfect set!! Do come back and post them together.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
EXQUISITE! The design of your ring is stunning and it has the perfect presence on your hand. Love it, love it!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, very nice! It looks bigger than .29, and I love the setting. Congratulations on your engagement!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Wow your ring is so pretty and different! I love how feminine it is yet still substantial on your finger - and it looks way bigger than it is.
Your Fi did a wonderful job coming up with the design, I love the details on the profile.
Congrats to you both
1.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a bezel lover...and I love the swirly engraving! Your ring is so unique, and that side view is amazing!!
30.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
I just adore the setting!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m late, my apologies...but that is one gorgeous and unique ring! Congrats!!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Just stunning! Looks perfect on your hand!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Wow - what a truly beautiful ring. I actually had to go back and check your stats again as it looks so much larger than the size. You have done such a great job with the design, it''s very nice. Well done.

And I must say way to go with the wedding. With all the circus that goes into a wedding these days, it''s nice to hear about an intimate wedding - it''s sounds wonderfully romantic, have a ball.

mchr3k

Rough_Rock
Wow! Your ring is fantastic! Its hard to believe its .29ct - as many others have said, the really elegant setting makes it look much bigger.

Congratulations!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is such a unique ring! I love the side profile. Looks much bigger than the specs. Wear it in good health!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Wow....I love love love your ring!!! It looks prefect on you and WOW that side shot! You''re lucky to have a one of a kind like that.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty Adm1985! I love that the center is 29 points, the engraving is so well done and that side view is to die for!
I''m off to stare at your ring some more...
4.gif

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
Your ring is beautiful. It looks way bigger than a .29. I love all of the detail on the band.
Enjoy your wedding day. Congratulations.

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Just gorgeous!! I love the side view - so unique. And it looks perfect on your hand - perfectly proportioned and the delicate design complements your long slender fingers!! (envious!!!
21.gif
9.gif
) Beautiful - can''t wait to see it with the wedding band!

EMPTorres

Shiny_Rock
Love, Love your ring. The center stone looks much larger than a .29 diamond. Simply amazing ring.

happyday

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is amazing! Such a unique design. It''s refreshing to see something so unique! LOVE the bezel and LOVE all the detail in the profile. GORGEOUS!!!!!
36.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love it!

It looks big on your hand, too!
30.gif

Your hands are oh-so-lovely!

36.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a gorgeous ring! The detail is amazing, and it looks beautiful on you. Congrats!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s amazing what a diamondless halo does to a diamond, isn''t it?

I absolutely love that your ring has a modern heart, with a vintage soul. Looks perfect on your finger and that side-view is To Die For!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond is beautiful and the design of your ring is incredible. The first moment I saw it, I recognized elements from the Tiffany Ribbon ring, which as been one of my favorites. I cannot wait to see it paired with your wedding band!

Would you mind giving us more info on your jeweler? There are a handful of people on PS who are from the Chicagoland area...

adm1985

Rough_Rock
Thank you all again SO much!! LaurenThePainter I think you put into words what I felt about this ring- "It has a modern heart with a vintage soul"
1.gif
I kept trying to think of a way to put its style into words to people over the phone- and that''s just perfect! If anyone in the Chicago area is interested this was our jeweler:

Ahn''s Jeweler
2429 N Clark St
Chicago 60614

773-281-2727

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and the ring looks beautiful on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results