shape
carat
color
clarity

St. John Honeymoon--Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, we are thinking about changing our honeymoon plans AGAIN. This time we''re seriously considering a St. John (U.S. Virgin Islands) honeymoon instead of our California plans.

Anyone been to St. John for a honeymoon? What do you think? We''d stay at the Westin St. John Resort for ten nights.

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Haven I have been to St. John every year since high school with my family and it is the MOST AMAZING PLACE ON THE ENTIRE PLANET. If you have the chance to go DO IT. You will love it.

The waters are warm, clear, and clean. The beaches are white sand and amazing. I am so jealous of you just thinking about it. If we could afford it we would go there for our honeymoon!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
Also I wanted to add that I have stayed at both the westin and caneel bay and both are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the links, Zoe.

Blondie--Okay, I''m sold! I think we''re going to do it. My best friend works for the Westin hotels so she can get us a hot rate of $89 per night. $89 PER NIGHT!!!! The regular rates are around $500 for the room we''d get, so I think we should totally take advantage, right?

I''m really excited now! FI and I are so indecisive about vacations. First we wanted Italy, then Patagonia (don''t ask), then Ireland, then California, and now St. John. Oy!

blondie23

Shiny_Rock
$89 per night??????????? OK NO QUESTION, YOU MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m crying I''m so jealous of you...kidding or am I?

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
One of my friends goes to St. John almost every year! She loves it so much! You will have a blast!!!

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I used to live on St Thomas and take the ferry over to St. John all the time to get away from the touristy feel that St. Thomas had. If I wasn't getting married in Hawaii, it would be my choice for a honeymoon. The island is beautiful and the Westin is a beautiful property. You will have a great honeymoon for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results