Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Madeline Tote White

• Madeline Tote Geranium

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 5:25:45 PM
Author: rainydaze
UPDATE!

a big thank you to everyone who took the time to vote and offer me your opinions. i was having a tough time deciding on this one and needed some input. you all are great - and very helpful! your feedback reinforced that i couldn''t go wrong with either style, but that the ergo just had a little something extra.

as for color, i was so torn!!! in the end i decided on the burnt orange. the natural with a scarf was very classy, and the orange had a fun presence. i finally just had to just close my eyes and point!
3.gif

i wasn''t planning to purchase just yet, but macys is offering 20% starting today and it can be applied to coach purchases so i decided to go in. macys didn''t have the leather ergos, but the coach store did..... and they pricematched the macy''s sale! i''m glad i went in today, because the gals at coach said the ergos were more popular than they anticipated and they didn''t make enough to meet demand.... with burnt orange being the first predicted to sell out in three weeks. could have been a sales tactic, but when i later decided on the orange, she only had the floor & window displays so she called distribution to see if they could get me a fresh one... turns out distribution is ALL OUT! phew! i wouldn''t go so far as to say fate made sure i got a handbag, but it sure does seem that way!
2.gif
Take a picture when you get a chance; glad you bought the burnt orange. I was going to take pictures of my white coach and then I read this; congrats
1.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hi skippy! thank you for thinking of me to take the picture - you are so sweet! i decided much as i like the white, i would probably wreck it and i loved the other, safer, colors as well so i played it safe....

here are a couple of pics! oh, and funny thing about the burnt orange color..... i got home and realized it is the color of my kitchen walls.... an accent chair in my living room..... and my standby favorite nail polish!!! ha! how is that for consistency?!?!?
3.gif

ETA: oh, oh! and i forgot the best happy color coincidence (though if i were more fashion-savvy it would not have been a coincidence) it coordinates PERFECTLY with a trench i have that is a tight plaid with mostly browns and a thread of this orange running through it, and the lining is this (orange) color!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and the inside, with the ballclasp middle pocket which is working out GREAT for convenience to my keys and cell phone.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOH I love that color! It looks almost coral (one of my 2 favorite colors) Im sure it's darker than coral though.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks dreamgirl - yes it is on the coral side! seems we have similar (good
2.gif
) taste!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pic; I love that purse!!! Coach holds up very well; I have some handbags from 15 years ago that are in perfect condition. Is that your little one in the pic (she is a cutie)? I love that color; I like it better than white, great choice.
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 3:24:31 PM
Author: rainydaze
thanks dreamgirl - yes it is on the coral side! seems we have similar (good
2.gif
) taste!
1.gif

I''ll say!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks skippy! yes, that''s my little punkin'' in the pic. i didn''t even mean to capture that but when i saw her in there i thought it was cute!
1.gif

that''s great to hear about your coach bags holding up so well.... i always knew of them but got my first only about a year ago, and i''m hooked. it gives my DH something nice to surprise me with now and then (this was an early mother''s day gift!).

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
The burnt orange is very pretty! Looks like I missed the poll, but I would have voted for that one or the geranium shade if I could have picked two. Both are gorgeous.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it! It is a perfect mother''s day gift. And 20% off...added bonus!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread earlier. FABULOUS choice! That''s a gorgeous, gorgeous bag. Don''t you love the lining? I just got a legacy bag that has the same lining, and I swear, if I could crawl inside it, I would. Love your keychains with it, btw! Cute touch!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks MC, Tacori and Elmorton! the 20% was definitely icing on the cake and yes, i do love that lining!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results