Updated Celebrity Rings!!!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2008 11:52:46 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 4/28/2008 11:30:32 AM

Author: PaulaW

different source for Mariah''s ring:

Its beautiful, really beautiful. And, I love Mariah''s voice and her shoe closet.. but.. I wish that girl would cover up. I hate seeing all her skin. She makes so dang much money, she could dress with so much more class than she does.. but.. that''s just my opinion. :X

I have to agree, she needs to cover up. She looks so unclassy.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Selita''s center stone was supposed to be 11 carats. Or was that the total weight? the center in Mariah''s does not look that big (11 carats). Those rings are WAY too similar. I cannot imagine he would recycle it that way...did Selita return it? Or maybe he bought a few of them at once?!
She is pretty but I agree could exhibit more taste in her clothing. Leave a little mystery.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I was able to find this photo today.

Can anyone tell the weight difference in the two rings?

mariah ring.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
"The ring, jeweler Jacob & Co. confirmed to PEOPLE, is crafted from platinum and features a square, emerald-cut fancy light pink diamond in the center, surrounded by 58 intense pink diamonds, flanked by two half-moon diamonds. The total carat weight of the ring – the center stone alone is 10 carats – is a jaw-dropping 17 carats, with a value of $2.5 million.

Though some have speculated that Carey''s ring is the same one Cannon gave to his former fiancée, Victoria''s Secret model Seltia Ebanks, Ebanks''s ring was 12 carats and made of colorless diamonds."

I just stole this from people :) And supposedly they are married?!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could he not be a bit more original with the design then?

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
LMAO at the description of "baguettes" and "clear".

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
The superficial has great picture here. It''s totally pink.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

Thank g*d that it is not the same ring!!! I wish he had taken the time to make the ring design a little more different than the ex''s though.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
giantasscher.jpg

I found an up-close-and-personal shot of the Carey super rock. Personally she makes me gag, but in a different setting that asscher could stop the Earth's gravitational pull for a short period of time.
23.gif

ETA: BAH, Mer you beat me to it! Oh well, now it's on PS forever
2.gif
3.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a random Mariah factoid, but she just got her legs insured for 1 BILLION dollars.

No comment.

I like the pink diamonds, and I like the asscher, but all of it together? Not loving it. It's like, "Look at how much bling I've got! Look at me! Look at me!"

Having said that, it suits her.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
The step cut half moons are weird. I agree, it''s all a bit much.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She and Nick got married. Not sure of the details...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
*~*I like Mariah''s ring soooo much better than Selita''s...it''s a bit OTT, but it suits her to a *tee*!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don't get me wrong--I would NOT turn it down, but I might have someone break it down into pieces and make one huge ring-pop solitaire with that asscher and then a gorgeous pink diamond band...not sure about the half moons...

But it is totally over the top and it does suit her to a T. I was thinking while looking at it, "Now remember, Liz, this is the woman who gets spray tanned with 24ct gold dust. It's probably not that blingy to her."

Remember, this is coming from a girl who prefers solitaires...

But I still wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freke, I am with you. If someone offered it I would not say NO and could rock it for sure...but all together it is a bit much...but can you say that about her? She is not known for her understated elegance.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 7:49:06 PM
Author: diamondfan
She is not known for her understated elegance.
You know the saying, "Truer words have not been spoken?" Yeah. You hit the nail on the head.

I''m full of cliches today. Ugh.

Between this ring and the butterfly ring--I think understated elegance is definitely not her territory.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think Mariah''s ring would look a lot better without those funky half moons on the side. I actually like the intense pink halo a lot. I''m guessing Nick doesn''t put much effort into the design of this fiances'' rings? No man would be dumb enough to design one just like the ex''s. More like Jacob the jeweler makes everything in that general 3 stone halo-ed look and Nick just pays the bill.
41.gif
He probably figured he''ll set a price range of X-times more so Mimi ought to be happy.

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
I dont like Mariah''s ring. The Ascher is such a beautiful cut, but you can''t even see the center stone on her ring because there''s WAY too much going on that distracts the eye.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 10:17:42 AM
Author: mercoledi
The step cut half moons are weird. I agree, it''s all a bit much.
mercoledi, step cut half moons can be fantastic. I''m not sure those are half moons. They almost look like hard edges going round the outer edge, like modified traps or some whack custom cut. It''s Jacob the Jeweler so it''s not like he''s going for elegant, classic half moons...If you ever see a nice pair of stepped moons, you''d like them, trust me! Those? Not so purty.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
*~*Scarlett Johansson''s e-ring...it looks gorgeous!!*~*

ScarJoEring002613620.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is she with Domenico Dolce and Stefan Gabbana?

The ring looks pretty, she looks really happy. Let''s see if this engagement makes it to the altar, I hope so, if they really love each other.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
*~*I think she is...they designed her dress too...*~*

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I meant Stefano...

Maybe they will do her wedding dress too?

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
*~*Another (blurry) pic of her e-ring...looks like an RB set in yellow gold...very classic & pretty!!*~*

ScarJoERing00005165161.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2008 12:14:44 AM
Author: diamondfan
I meant Stefano...

Maybe they will do her wedding dress too?

*~*They really should...I love their designs!!*~*

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks very simple and traditional.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
More pics of Scarlett's ering.. It looks like like 3ct RB set in rose gold with a twisted split shank.. I can't really tell but I love it..
1.gif

scj001.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot tell size at all, but it is simple and I like it.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
More of Scarlett''s twisted split shank in rose gold setting..

scj002.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results