shape
carat
color
clarity

3-Stone E-Ring w/ 5-Stone Curved Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrsjhughes

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a picture they can share of the 2 together? If no pictures, how about those that might have the exact set? Do you like it?

Thank you!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
My avatar is my 3 stone with my 5 stone...but neither are curved...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had one but it was too wide for my liking

curvethree.jpg

95viper

Rough_Rock
If you can wait a week our Mark Morrell ring is supposed to arrive. It is a near 3 carat pear with tapered sidestones and has a curved band with 3.2mm stones that go about 65% around, 9 stones if I recall. The rings will be fused together so there was no need for a full eternity band.

Emmeline

Rough_Rock
I have a picture of my 3-stone ring with a 7-stone diamond band (1/4 carat and 1/2 carat...I''m still trying to decide between the two.

My 3-stone description - Round - (center = 0.9, VS, F from James Allen, sides 0.23/0.25 - one from James allen, the other a promise ring that my fiance proposed to me with).

The wedding band...surprisingly enough is from Amazon..they were having a sale and it was 40% off for diamonds. I was skeptical...but they work! I went to lots of jewelry stores and couldn''t find any that fit (curved bands looked weird all by themselves, in my opinion only!)....
This band is 0.25 cttw.

So here they are
30.gif

3-stone with 7 stone .25cttw.JPG

Emmeline

Rough_Rock
Here is the 1/2 cttw.
30.gif

DSC04006.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results