shape
carat
color
clarity

Wax of my Princess cut three stone with center halo..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
So yesterday I went and took some pics of my three stone princess cut engagement ring. We had it custom made from a ring by tacori that we looked at and also a ring that we saw at helzberg...I just fell in love with the Halo
17.gif
around the center..it gives it an unbelievable look. I'm super excited and it should be done this sat.(26th) The ff is picking it up and then its a waiting game for me..not fun
8.gif
But I know I'll be super excited when he finally proposes and I see it...It's gonna be a beauty. Btw..it's gonna hold a 1ct., E, VS1 center, the two sides are a total of .77ct,D, VS1 and the rest accent diamonds are about .46ct.
36.gif

ring2008.JPG

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
I need some help!! Newbie that cant post pics bigger than the one above! I''m using a Mac with IPhoto and am exporting them and changing the size but I cant get the pic any bigger without it coming up with an error when I attach?!?! Please anyone?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ring2008.JPG

Making the photo larger took away some of it''s clarity. Maybe someone with better computer skills than I can do better for you.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Go to File > Export.

Make sure the tab you're on is Export Photo

Click on "Scale Images No Larger Than"

I'm usually fine with 400 x 300 as a size

Click Export

Then you'll re-name the photo and it will tell you where it's located.

Then you should be good to go!

ETA: Did you save the thumbnail instead of a full-size photo? Click on the photo when it's highlighted so it shows up full size and then export.

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
Another view from uptop

ring2009.JPG

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
another

ring2010.JPG

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
the first one a little bigger and clearer

ring2011.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The wax looks great, this will be a stunning ring!!!
30.gif

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
When will you get to see the real thing? You must be so excited!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is going to be beautiful!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I cannot wait to see your finished ring, it will be gorgeous
30.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
oooooo i cant wait to see this finished product!!

PrincessD

Shiny_Rock
lilythespitfire: We r picking it up this Sat., but I have to wait outside and then are going to dinner, but friends are coming with...I know I''m getting it before we go see my mom in Vegas which is June 14th so I''m hopin I get to see this beauty by the end of May....He''s the anxious type so I doubt he''ll hang on to it very long, lol. Trust me photos will be up asap.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results