shape
carat
color
clarity

Shameless plug for my fabulous San Francisco photographer

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have passed along her email before, but she finally has a website, and I just wanted to pass it along. She is really reasonably priced and absolutely could NOT be nicer to work with. She is just fantastic. Love her. Her company is Elley Photography and she WILL travel outside of the bay area too.

Hope this helps some of you bay area brides out!!!

Here is my old thread with pics from my wedding:
https://www.pricescope.com/forum/op-requested/back-from-my-wedding-in-san-francisco-with-pics-t70808.html

Here is her new website!
http://www.elleyphotography.com/

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been trying not to post since I''ve been back from my wedding, since I don''t have pics to share yet...

But Elley was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! All of my guests were impressed with her, the photos I saw on her camera were amazing, she was so easy to work with, I can''t say enough!!!!

Neatfreak, I think I owe you more thank you''s than I could ever say for posting her contact info!
I will be sure to post pics as soon as I can!

scm1012

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the info! Will definitely look into this photographer. Your pictures are gorgeous.

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to share that after checking out some of our photos that she used on her site, I CAN''T WAIT to see the rest! I cannot contain my excitement
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 12:43:43 PM
Author: happy in love
I've been trying not to post since I've been back from my wedding, since I don't have pics to share yet...

But Elley was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! All of my guests were impressed with her, the photos I saw on her camera were amazing, she was so easy to work with, I can't say enough!!!!

Neatfreak, I think I owe you more thank you's than I could ever say for posting her contact info!

Ooooh Happy! Were you the blue/teal shoe bride??? I was wondering if that was a PSer...

And I was so happy to hear that you booked with Elley. I just loved her and she really made my day special. I hope that we will be helpful in helping her launch her business!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 3:13:55 PM
Author: scm1012
Thanks for the info! Will definitely look into this photographer. Your pictures are gorgeous.

Thanks! We loved her too. She is just the friendliest, most energetic and happy person around. You can''t go wrong with her if you like her style of photography.

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 8:53:20 PM
Author: neatfreak

Date: 4/16/2008 12:43:43 PM
Author: happy in love
I''ve been trying not to post since I''ve been back from my wedding, since I don''t have pics to share yet...

But Elley was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! All of my guests were impressed with her, the photos I saw on her camera were amazing, she was so easy to work with, I can''t say enough!!!!

Neatfreak, I think I owe you more thank you''s than I could ever say for posting her contact info!

Ooooh Happy! Were you the blue/teal shoe bride??? I was wondering if that was a PSer...

And I was so happy to hear that you booked with Elley. I just loved her and she really made my day special. I hope that we will be helpful in helping her launch her business!!!
That was me! After the few shots I saw on her site I just know the rest are going to be to die for! I know a bride from the norcal knot board has booked with her too after I posted her praises... I''d like to think we''re helping her right along
2.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I remembered I thought your pictures were amazing! Too bad I''m not in San Fran I''d use her in a heartbeat.

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
Happy in love...I was actually talking to Elley because I am thinking of using her for my wedding in New England and shes like Allie look at my new pictures there is a bride on there just like you "young, beautiful, and with lots of really good ideas!" haha...so what were some of your good ideas?

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
ha! I don''t know what good ideas she is talking about! I was just very focused on making everything as personal as we could...

keep an eye out, as soon as I have more than 5 minutes I''ll post a wedding thread with everything we did. I swear I''ll get around to it, I just haven''t had time to sit down and put it together.
Some things I can think of quickly:

The first photo in her ever after slide show of the wedding sign is ours, there was also a wood sign hanging at the entrance to the wedding location that said "welcome to our wedding"
We had a photobooth that printed out the strips with our wedding "logo" on it
We had karaoke along with the dancing... My dad, husband and cousins pretty much were on the mike all night!
Our centerpieces were different sized and shaped wine glasses upside down and right side up used as candle holders...

Hmmm.... I''ll try to get the pics up soon, they explain things much better!

I am happy to share info with you though, so if you have questions fire away!

AllieLuv83

Brilliant_Rock
OOoohhh I wish I could afford a photobooth but they are soooo pricey! I am having a hard time envisioning your centerpieces but they sound very pretty I hope I get to see them in pictures soon. I am really torn between Elley and someone local so I am not definite on my plans yet. My wedding is having a pretty casual feel to it, just lots of dancing and fun. Cannot wait to see your shots!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results