shape
carat
color
clarity

An "alligator head" ruby? Help! I need your opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
So Sorry Love In Bloom......I am unable to offer up any opinion until you post pics of the Alligator Head first....

Us PS girls like to COMPARE SPECS!!!

11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 9:22:24 PM
Author: LostSapphire
So Sorry Love In Bloom......I am unable to offer up any opinion until you post pics of the Alligator Head first....

Us PS girls like to COMPARE SPECS!!!

11.gif
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

The only specs were that I had a lively ruby vs. a dead alligator head, and I don''t think the head had fluorescence or rutile silk...
10.gif

Author: Selkie

AHAHAHAHA! I love your alligator head story, and it totally sounds like something my DH (who''s done reptile research) would pull on me, the marine biologist. Yeah. Nice try honey, now take your dead animal parts elsewhere, thanks.
And NIIIIICE job, getting the $40 head upgraded to yet another gorgeous VC tidbit! I want to come take lessons from you in husband husbandry!

Haha, I just chalked it on the fact that my husband is a chemist and we fundamentally do not understand each other in many ways ... anyway, I am hoping there are no more animal parts (but lots of jewelry) in my future!

Oh, and I''m just learning the ropes on the husband husbandry thing...it kind of scares me
6.gif
17.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2008 5:13:28 PM
Author: niceice

Everything I know, I learned from, uh, wearing a shock collar
2.gif
Intriguing...
23.gif
27.gif
!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
STILL LOOKIN' FOR A PHOTO PLEEEZE

ETA: of the alligator head

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
We must have pics of the alligator head, we must!!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
HERE HERE!!!

We DEMAND pics of the gator...preferably hand shots!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/11/2008 8:52:34 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
The ruby is really yummy looking
30.gif
! Do you have the ring yet, if no, when will you get it?
Nevermind, I just saw the pictures and I am so jealous...I want my DH to get ME and alligator head so I can upgrade as well!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Risingsun and Lostsapphire, I made my husband send the alligator head to his brother so it is no longer in our posession. Actually I didn't really care what he did with it, just that it was no longer in our house. It looked just like this:

WildAlligatorHead_ewwww.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
...and this image cannot even BEGIN to characterize the creepiness these things exude in person...

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Arrgh
14.gif
That''s just wrong!! I''m glad this beast found a new home and you got a beautiful new ring
36.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2008 11:32:28 AM
Author: Love in Bloom
Risingsun and Lostsapphire, I made my husband send the alligator head to his brother so it is no longer in our posession. Actually I didn''t really care what he did with it, just that it was no longer in our house. It looked just like this:

EWWWWWWWW!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG LIB, if my husband brought that dreadful thing home, I would have clobbered him
14.gif

Your ruby is luscious looking, I love it.

Linda

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
LOL, that is what I wanted to do more and more as I thought about it Linda W! I'm so glad I didn't do it though...nowadays I'm liking that jewelry can almost make everything better
10.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmmmmmmm, which was the better pressie. Alligator head or ruby?! Sometimes I wonder what planet men came from!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, no kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results