shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Round Brilliant Ribbon Ring - Post & Discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Hello all!
There was a great little thread on here about the famed Ribbon Ring, but I can''t BUMP it.

Soooo, let''s start a new one!
Does anyone have his ring?
What do you think?
I already have an e-ring, but I dream about this as a RHR.....Do you think it''s appropriate?
Would I have to go the Tiffany route due to the design? Not sure if I would want it replicated....

Thanks!
Yipeeee!!! I love this ring!!!

36.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve loved this ring for a long time and am thinking about buying myself one as a RHR for as a reward for myself for finishing law school in May/taking the bar exam in July. ERD does a fabulous version, and I know I could afford to get a bigger (and better0 stone than if I just bought it from Tiffany.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Great to know that another compant does a good version of it!
What is ERD & do you have pics?
Sorry for my new-ness!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Okay now I know that ERD is engagement rings direct, but I can''t find their version of the Ribbon Ring.

Does anyone have it or better yet, Tiffany''s?

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I believe it''s called "The Jessica II" at EDR and you can find it under the Mark T collection

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Thank you I found the ERD Ribbon- like ring.....I noticed the Mark T Collection is a bunch of designs "borrowed" from Tiffany''s but whatever! lol

I think I will go with Tiffany on this one. Back to my original question...does anyone have it? Thoughts in general?
Thanks!

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
i dont like that the seller has zero feedback and says "over one carat"
i would stay away from that one

spike13

Shiny_Rock
I think that they misspelled carat and the lack of picture is a bad sign too. I would stay as far as possible from this.

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Oooo...thanks for letting me know about the auction & thinking of me!
26.gif

There are just too many sketchy things about this though:
-no feedback
-no pic
-no specific stats
-from Asia & I am in North America
-no return policy

Eeeeek!
32.gif

Now if only Signed Peices had one!! That would be ideal :)

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with everything said above on this BUT....

I have had some great email communication w/ other sellers who were totally oblivious on how to sell or why they need pics. (I even directed one to SP and Pricescope!)

Perhaps this is that type of seller or not.

Before you bid make sure it''s all in writing preferably revised on the ebay listing.
9.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
aaarrrgh. Drives me kooky when I can''t see what yous are talking about!

Is this it?

tiffribbon.jpeg

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
YES! That is perfection!!!
Is that someone''s ring on PS?
Is there a thread about it for drooling purposes?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the Tiffany Ribbon ring, but I do not have one. That ebay listing scares the heck out of me, though!

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Update:
I asked the seller for the receipt & how much it originally cost & they wrote back - "I don''t know I don''t remember. No receipt."

Too many things wrong here.

Come one Signed Pieces...Get a Ribbon Ring!!! lol

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 2:31:59 PM
Author: HaloAngel
Update:
I asked the seller for the receipt & how much it originally cost & they wrote back - ''I don''t know I don''t remember. No receipt.''

Too many things wrong here.

Come one Signed Pieces...Get a Ribbon Ring!!! lol

Hi Halo, sorry to hear about this seller''s snarky remarks.

I had to share because I''ve been educating several ring sellers on ebay about a return policy and appropriate authentication paperwork, etc.

Several are very nasty and said ''I know you don''t care about authenticity'' huh? Or ''you can go to store X and get the ''cute'' paperwork''.
emotion-39.gif

One actually pre-accused me of switching stones (I had a first contact email asking about ring size and return policy). Or the usual this ring is rarely sold here - ha if they only knew how much I trolled those auction pages!

I am surprised as I buy there regularly and have encountered such rudeness.
29.gif

Although 2 sellers agreed to provide a return window after much convincing. 1 never even wrote back!

I love SP and the other legit business on there for the security.

How can someone who sells pots and pans and teddy bears w/ the occasional diamond ring ignore such basic selling/consumer principals?

Yay for SP!!!!
36.gif

HaloAngel

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for understanding Lisa!

We love you Signed Pieces (SP)!

Now get a Ribbon Ring!!!

I absolutely could not handle such a large purchase without complete assurance. SO not worth it & FI would kill me!
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results