shape
carat
color
clarity

where can i get a 1.6mm platinum wedding band to go with my leon set???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
hi again everyone!!

it''s been exactly a month since i got my leon pave ering and wband set and...ok, you''re going to shoot me for this...

I HAVEN''T WORN THEM TOGETHER YET (except to take the photos i posted here)

the rings just look so perfect and shiny and flawless and i can''t bear the possibility of scratching them if i wear the two together.

so i think the solution is for me to get a thin spacer. plus i kinda like the look of stacked rings. my leon set is 1.6mm each so i''m trying to stay under that for the spacer but i can''t seem to find any out there. i''ve looked on whiteflash, blue nile and pearlmans. i would rather not have anything custom made as i don''t want to spend too much on it.

do any of you have such a thin band?? where did you get it from? if anyone has any ideas of where else i can look, i would greatly appreciate it. thank you all so much!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Why don''t you check w/ Leon on how much it would be to make one? He said he could do plain bands for us when I told him we were going to buy from Tiffany''s.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I would also look into having one made. I asked a local jeweler about having a 1.2mm platinum band made and I think it was just slightly over $100, which surprised me. He said that it would bend over time because of how thin it was, but that we could just have another one made when that happened.

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
DN - try this site - I found a bunch of thin stacking rings there:

http://www.marleneharriscol.com/search.html?search=platinum&categoryid=-1

Hope that helps!
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Why don''t you get one from Leon? It probably wouldn''t be super expensive, and that way you know it will be well made.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results