shape
carat
color
clarity

WF reset Inspiration AL-EARRINGS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 10:12:16 PM
Author: hlmr
Date: 3/20/2008 9:49:09 PM

Author: Snooper

Thank you so much everyone! More pics will have to wait because I accidentally over extended the clasp
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
I had no idea you weren''t supposed to open it all the way or as far as I must have done... again I''m a ''studs'' girl! LOL

Are they okay snooper???

I believe so, but they''re going back to WF to get fixed and again Lesley has been great. Seriously I was like NOooooooooooooooo!!! I saw that when you open the lever they open, but didn''t know that you were NOT to open more...
14.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 10:15:26 PM
Author: elle
How pretty! The setting really makes the yellow pop! Wear it in good health! Is there a link to your yellow diamond ring? It''s stunning!

No there isn''t but someday when I get picks maybe I''ll post. It''s just a U-V light yellow 4.05 carats.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 10:20:40 PM

Date: 3/20/2008 10:12:16 PM
Author: hlmr

Date: 3/20/2008 9:49:09 PM

Thank you so much everyone! More pics will have to wait because I accidentally over extended the clasp
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
I had no idea you weren''t supposed to open it all the way or as far as I must have done... again I''m a ''studs'' girl! LOL

Are they okay snooper???

I believe so, but they''re going back to WF to get fixed and again Lesley has been great. Seriously I was like NOooooooooooooooo!!! I saw that when you open the lever they open, but didn''t know that you were NOT to open more...
14.gif
Sorry to hear that happened.......hope they get fixed really soon. Man, that is just
7.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
This is what I sent to Lesley. But she has been great through and through. Maybe I should have stuck to studs! LOL

IMG_060sdfs3.JPG

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Nahhh the levers work with your ears, sorry they have to go back so soon.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Snooper did you fix your earrings yet? I just want to say they really look good with the W prongs. And the yellow gold really brings out the color in them. They are just fantastic.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/20/2008 10:21:49 PM

Date: 3/20/2008 10:15:26 PM
Author: elle
How pretty! The setting really makes the yellow pop! Wear it in good health! Is there a link to your yellow diamond ring? It''s stunning!

No there isn''t but someday when I get picks maybe I''ll post. It''s just a U-V light yellow 4.05 carats.
WOW WOW WOW!! I LOOOOOVEEE your set.
30.gif
30.gif
. Pls start a new thread on your ring. It IS stunning. I love the WF leverback earrings too.

More pics of the earrings when you get them back pls and definitely more pics of the ring, purrrrteeee please?

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Snooper, I'm late to this thread but just had to say I LOVE these earrings-sorry to hear about the problem and hope they are back on your ears soon! What beautiful work by WF!

ETA: The leverbacks look GREAT on your ears too-just a perfect use for those unique stones!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I love love love them!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! WF was fantastic! They are fixing them and I''ll have them back this Saturday! My friend who''s on this forum was laughing at me.

Again, I''m not kidding when I said I only had studs! I had no idea you weren''t to open the lever all the way back :) Live and learn.

9.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Snooper,
I absolutely love these earrings! Do you have them back yet? What happened to you over at the other forum?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I got them back actually 2 days earlier! They look perfect!! The other place? Personal reasons.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Glad you have them back!

I''m not over at the other one often at all but I sent you a PM a long time ago and never heard back so I figured something was up. Sorry. Make sure you keep me up to date on your sparklies over here! You know how much I LOVE Your collection!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snooper,

Your earrings and ring are to die for!!!!!
30.gif
You are one lucky lady.. I love them!!!

Linda

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are so pretty! Somehow I missed this thread but I am glad you have them back and that they are perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results