shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff Cooper wedding band, love the look, help me find the right retailer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MP

Shiny_Rock
Hey guys and gals,
As you can imagine I put all my efforts into getting the right engagment ring for my fiance, which she loved by the way, but I forgot to keep my eye out for my own wedding band. Now it's my turn to be picky!!
face20.gif

I've been casually looking around and I did find a designer that I like. His name is Jeff Cooper and he does some very nice masculine wedding bands. My particular tastes aren't that far reaching. I would like a chunky ring that I can really feel the weight of, so we obvioulsy need to go platinum. Likewise, I would like some diamonds in it as well. Of all his designs this paticular one really struck me as perfect. It's a 9mm wide platinum band with three radiant cut diamonds in it. I love the look and the weight of it.

Can anyone help me find a retailer or something similar looking that wouldn't break the bank. The overly priced mall store that I saw it in wanted $8k for it. Way overpriced.

R3160-2.jpg

MP

Shiny_Rock
Another shot.

R3160-3.jpg

MP

Shiny_Rock
And yet another, 9mm wide is the way to go!!

R3160-1.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Call Bill at Pearlmans!!!!!

MP

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 9:46:11 AM
Author: Dani
Call Bill at Pearlmans!!!!!
I looked at Pearlman''s website and they didn''t list Jeff Cooper as one of their designers. I will check with him and see if he has a line on some rings that are similar or can get a Jeff Cooper at a reasonable price.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I am sure he can get JC for you. Just call him, he is the friendliest guy ever!!!! Such a sweetheart!!!
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and you know what, MP? You dealt with Mark, right, for the e0ring? I forgot! Call him too for a price on JC!!! He can get anything designer as well!!! Love him too!!!!

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
i tried that ring on when i bought my ering at orrs jewelers in pittsburgh, they are a very respectable company.
that ring felt great, so heavy, however i was afraid to ask the price!

MP

Shiny_Rock
I was a little shocked by the price myself, but I figured a mall store would charge a markup. I talked to Gary at ERD and they don''t have a Jeff Cooper connection, I am talking to him about possibly doing a custom design. You girls can''t have all the fun!!

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
Good luck, MP. That''s a gorgeous ring and you, too, should have the ring of your dreams.

21.gif
21.gif
21.gif
21.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I really like that for a WB!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
You'll find this thread interesting, MP. You may want to ask Missrocks where they purchased it from:

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/dumpster/my-fi-s-jeff-cooper-wedding-band-t82195.html

Awesome ring!!!!

MP

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/1/2008 9:35:20 PM
Author: Dani
You''ll find this thread interesting, MP. You may want to ask Missrocks where they purchased it from:

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/dumpster/my-fi-s-jeff-cooper-wedding-band-t82195.html

Awesome ring!!!!
Thanks for the link. I just posted up asking where they got their ring from. I love the ring, but the price is way overboard for a ring like that. I mean it''s not all that complicated of a ring. It''s simply the amount of platinum and three diamonds with shallow depths that probably couldn''t be used in an egagement ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results