shape
carat
color
clarity

how''s this one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
*runs into message*

HOW DID I MISS THIS ??????

Katie, I looooooove it !!!!!!
30.gif

I think it is PUUURFECT.... I love the design.... and the price was a total deal !!!!!

The ring is gorgeous and compliments your ering and eternity band so well.... it really seems to make your centre stone pop !!!

I am sooo glad you found a band you loved....
36.gif
36.gif

Oh, I forgot to ask.. what is the width of your pretty new band ??????

I''m trying to get a "visual" for my set...

Your eternity band and ering look to be around the same width .. do you know those as well.. it would really help !!!!!

Awww Katie, I am soooo happy for you.. I can''t stop staring at your pics !!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks!!!

hey gemgirl, I had to take the other band back. that''s why I got this one--as a replacement (even though it''s not nearly as nice). The other one was very scratchy between my fingers.
emsad.gif

BECG--thanks so much for being my enabler. I really needed to spend that money from my returned ring right??? hee hee
Thanks and I would say the new band is 3 mm. The ering is probably 2.7 or so on the bottom and tapers up to itty bitty at the top. And my wband is 2.3 I think. So they''re all pretty close in size. I have GOT to get this new one sized. It''s constantly upside down. Now I know why I like full eternities so much better!

*giggles*

Awwww, anytime!!!! I love to be someone''s enabler, especially when it comes to DIAMONDS !!!!

Of course you needed to spend the money... it was the only loigcal thing to do right ?????

You and I would be bad shopping together !!!

I too love full eternities, just not the price, but I think your new band is fantastic !!!

And at least with a half eternity, you can size it whenever you need to.

My concern with a full is having to size it down the road.. it''s just not possible !

Your band should be easy to size, it''s too bad it''s spinning.. my ering does alot and it drives me insane...
26.gif

My ering is 2.46mm and my wedding band will be 2.5mm, so seeing your new ring with your set certainly gives me an idea of the look.. thank you !!!!!!!!

The band similar to yours I LOVE is 3.2mm and I wondered if it would be too thick, but from looking at oyur pics, it might be okay...

You have to post more pics of that beauty !!!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooohhh BECG, I love that all-diamond one! So pretty!!! But I have to say, I''ve seen some I like better. Sorry, but that ering of yours just will not sit next to a $350 band. It''s just too fabulous.
emteeth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results