shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks PS, got my 1ct solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a beauty! Congratulations!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! And great fire! Best wishes proposing!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2008 10:31:43 PM
Author: cruiserhead
Thanks everyone, you guys can really tell it''s a nice diamond from the pics? It''s reassuring.

I went for the H&A b/c CUT is the most important right? You can see all the stats on the diamond in my thread in the Rockytalk section.

I was going to get the PAVE ring to add some bling but my underground secret intelligence told me she preferred the classic simple ring
31.gif
I have the right ring size too
11.gif
I have laid the groundwork so she thinks I''m a cheapo and might not even get a diamond ring... on V day?! are you crazy? These things take time!
11.gif

The GIA says ''excellent'' for cut. There is nothing that says ''H&A''... is that just something you see and not written down?

I''ll get a hand shot but I''m never telling her about this place- that would qualify me as the dumbest man of 2008.
I love this comment. You are correct. You don''t want to be buying an upgrade before the wedding!!
9.gif

That is a beautiful ring. A one carat classic solitaire. Perfection!!!

Best of luck on the proposal.
35.gif

cruiserhead

Rough_Rock
better pics... I figured I should take some with a manly background! I''ll never get the opportunity after it''s hers!

phpIdVjkAPM.jpg

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2008 4:30:33 PM
for real last one
This is a very "manly" picture!
2.gif

I lOVE IT!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
What was your last prop?...Kinda cool to see rusty metal with diamond.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond and brilliant pictures!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did you get those incredible shots??? Please tell!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2008 4:26:59 PM
side view
Awesomely beautiful shot!! Thanks for the "manly" pics!
9.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock

How did I miss this?!?!?!?!

It''s so beautiful!!! I love love love the warmth the stone has. It''s so pretty!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw the first shots, but never came back for the rest! I love the "manly" shots, too funny!

Gemini85

Rough_Rock
Very nice diamond and pictures. How did you get those awesome shots? She is going to love it!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring - great job! I think that stone is amazingly white, would not have guessed a ''J'' in a billion - it''s such a great cut - she will love it! Great manly-man shots - great shots, period! What kind of camera is that, dude?
1.gif

aggieliz

Rough_Rock
gorgeous! i just got engaged myself and have a very similar ring. needless to say -- i love it!
30.gif

I LOVE that last picture. The contrast between something rough and dirty with something absolutely beautiful, clean, and BRIGHT! She will love it! I am so jealous
30.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Excellent!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Beautiful diamond, beautiful choice and awesome shots!! what camera are you using if you don''t mind me asking?
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results