shape
carat
color
clarity

eternity bands (redone) & new e-ring setting

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I picked up the remade eternity bands yesterday. They look like the photos I sent
36.gif
He added just over a third ct to each band... they don''t look toooo blingy do they? There is a long story about the added weight, but in the end I am happy with the finished product. It may take me a while to get used to all the sparkle on my finger, I''m almost embarrassed by it right now, but I''m sure that will pass
4.gif

I also picked up my new tacori setting, it is amazing and makes my 1.01 ct look much bigger which is always an added bonus!

Here they all are:

handshotsall3.jpg

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
there's more... I just need to do a quick resize.
eta: Ok, I need to redo the collages, but I have to get to work. I'll be back in a few hours with more photos
emsmilep.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh we DEFINITELY "need" more pictures of these!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, I''m LOVING what I see!!!!!!! More pictures, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Your center stone is 1.01 carat?! It looks HUGE!! What size is your finger?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so pretty, and that is wonderful that you are so happy! I look forward to your pictures!

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for checking out my new toys!
Here are a few more:
(oh, and I am a size 6 finger)

collage close.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! And I LOVE the Tacori 8-prong setting!!!

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I love that it has it looks like a simple solitaire from the top!

eringhandhil.jpg

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
detail and reflection

ringreflection.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Love it all!
Your new setting is so lovely!
The bands look fantastic!
36.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for indulging me! This is the last one of the many.

window3rings.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is really pretty! I think the two bands really compliment it and make your e-ring stand out. Okay so you said the bands have a long story... But in the end, what was the tcw of each band? They are the perfect size
1.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Even though I love these rings, it is so great to know that other PSers agree! Thanks everyone.

Sparkles, the total for the 2 bands together came to 2.66. I was worried that it might be too much at first, but I''m sure the dreaded DSS won''t take too long to set in
2.gif

I have been feeling a little silly for getting 2 eternity bands at once, like maybe I should have one now and add another at an anniversary or something. But, we did our best to get super good prices on everything, and I know it would be a LONG time before I could convince FI to spend that much money on rings again, so we did it all now before we had too many more financial responsibilities and became more practical with our $$.

WOOHOO! I am just so excited
30.gif

Thanks for looking everyone.

lotsofsparkle

Shiny_Rock
happyinlove- your set is absolutely perfect! The new e-bands look great and of course your new tacori is beauuuuuuuuuuutiful. Like you said, it looks like a simple solitaire from the top but the side view is so intricate and detailed, I actually saw that setting in person while I was shopping for my tacori and it''s even more delicate and detailed in person. Please post more pictures!
36.gif

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 3:14:17 PM
Author: happy in love
Even though I love these rings, it is so great to know that other PSers agree! Thanks everyone.

Sparkles, the total for the 2 bands together came to 2.66. I was worried that it might be too much at first, but I''m sure the dreaded DSS won''t take too long to set in
2.gif

I have been feeling a little silly for getting 2 eternity bands at once, like maybe I should have one now and add another at an anniversary or something. But, we did our best to get super good prices on everything, and I know it would be a LONG time before I could convince FI to spend that much money on rings again, so we did it all now before we had too many more financial responsibilities and became more practical with our $$.

WOOHOO! I am just so excited
30.gif

Thanks for looking everyone.
Well I think the bands are a perfect size!! Another plus to getting them both at once is that you don''t have to worry about trying to find an exact match later, and the wear on them will be equal as well! I wouldn''t feel silly at all!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m absolutely in l
30.gif
ve! Your engagement ring is stunning, just gorgeous!! and the double bling? Go big or stay home baby!

Excellent!

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Although I don''t have the tacori setting, my solitaire looks identical to yours from the top and we just picked out bands VERY similiar to yours last week! I can''t wait to get mine and post the pictures. I''m very relieved to confirm how great the eternity bands look with a plain band in the middle! Very stunning!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
What a scrumptious set :) Congrats :)

mskatee

Rough_Rock
The basket of your ring is gorgeous. Nice nails too!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I love your ering, that setting is so pretty. The eternity bands are scrumptious and compliment your ering so nicely. Well done!!!
30.gif

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
Your new setting is just opulent - and the bands are beautiful with it! But I also must comment on your disgustingly pretty hands...you could be a hand model!

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments everyone!
I had to laugh about the pretty hands though, (thank you by the way
emembarrassed.gif
)
I am a hairstylist and for some reason I keep cutting the tops of my fingers on my left hand (something I haven''t done since I was a beginner many moons ago!!)
My wedding is in 3 weeks and I''m worried my hands are going to be a mess for the close up ring shots! Yes, I know it is not such an important detail, but it seems to be a focus for me. The more careful I try to be, the worse I am too.

cwj

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/23/2008 4:58:18 AM
Author: happy in love
Thanks for the compliments everyone!
I had to laugh about the pretty hands though, (thank you by the way
emembarrassed.gif
)
I am a hairstylist and for some reason I keep cutting the tops of my fingers on my left hand (something I haven''t done since I was a beginner many moons ago!!)
My wedding is in 3 weeks and I''m worried my hands are going to be a mess for the close up ring shots! Yes, I know it is not such an important detail, but it seems to be a focus for me. The more careful I try to be, the worse I am too.
When I read this I had to go back and look at the pictures! I was so focused on the rings that I didn''t notice the cuts. If I had I would have known u were a stylist!!! My hands look the same!! I''ve been in the business for over 20 years and still hardly a week goes by that I don''t cut myself! I have told my hubby that if he ever has to id me, he just needs to look for the v''s (cut scars) on my fingers.
I hate the way my hands look in the pictures I have posted, they look like they belong to a 100 year old!!
Have u thought about wearing bandaids the week before the wedding? Atleast then u would be cutting the b/aid and not your finger.

cwj

Oh and your rings are wonderful, and I think u did the right thing getting both bands at the same time.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful e-ring and eternity bands. I love having bands on each side.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I know that this post is from quite a few days ago, but I just wanted to say (again) how much I LOVE Happy In Love''s new e-ring setting!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I love the 8 prong setting
18.gif
and what can be better than flanking eternity bands?!?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results