shape
carat
color
clarity

My Fancy Light Yellow/ Asscher/ OEC That I Have Not Posted

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! You have quite some collection and they are all gorgeous!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning collection!!!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
What a collection.
30.gif
I want "baby rings"!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that FLY is scrumptious!!!
3.gif

What a great collection... thanks for sharing!!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
holy crappola!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you very much Diamond Dana, Tacori e-ring, ajl, poshpepper and tberube!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
gee, all i got for having another baby was another baby. beautiful ring! my hubby obvisoulsy did not get the 2.5 ct fancy yellow memo. ill be sure to tell him next time. oh ya, there wont be a next time. the earth cant produce a yellow diamond fancy enough to make me go through that again. but love your rings!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/19/2008 9:28:08 PM
Author: isis~goddess
gee, all i got for having another baby was another baby. beautiful ring! my hubby obvisoulsy did not get the 2.5 ct fancy yellow memo. ill be sure to tell him next time. oh ya, there wont be a next time. the earth cant produce a yellow diamond fancy enough to make me go through that again. but love your rings!
Thanks Isis Goddess! LOL! Yeah, two is enough for me too.. much as I love kids. The delivery is one thing, the care giving and upbringing is another! It''s a real real challenge!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
lol, isis!

simplysplendid, that''s a lovely collection you''ve got there!!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you sugarplum for your kind words!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 12:26:46 PM
Author: simplysplendid

Thanks Isis Goddess! LOL! Yeah, two is enough for me too.. much as I love kids. The delivery is one thing, the care giving and upbringing is another! It''s a real real challenge!
tell me about it. i do it by myself 9 months out of the year...

just have to say that yellow oval is HUGE! i think that ring IS the size of one of my babies! ha ha! i think you''ve set a new standard. we should all get diamonds the size of our babies when we have them!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are all gorgeous! Wear them in good health!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 6:17:50 PM
Author: diamondfan
They are all gorgeous! Wear them in good health!
Thank you diamondfan!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 6:16:15 PM

just have to say that yellow oval is HUGE! i think that ring IS the size of one of my babies! ha ha! i think you''ve set a new standard. we should all get diamonds the size of our babies when we have them!!
Oh isis-goddess! This must be very tough and challenging.. but you go girl! I hope you don''t mind me asking, is your hubby serving the country that''s why he is not around? Two children and from the sounds of it, their age is not far apart! Your strength, persistence is really admirable
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
! Please make sure that you do take care of yourself and give yourself a little break and pampering when the opportunity comes up, however short the window ok?

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 3:07:18 PM

Date: 3/21/2008 6:16:15 PM

Oh isis-goddess! This must be very tough and challenging.. but you go girl! I hope you don''t mind me asking, is your hubby serving the country that''s why he is not around? Two children and from the sounds of it, their age is not far apart! Your strength, persistence is really admirable
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
! Please make sure that you do take care of yourself and give yourself a little break and pampering when the opportunity comes up, however short the window ok?
sure, ss, i don''t mind saying, yes he does serve our country, but he is a private contractor. thank you for your comments, its nice to hear the words sometimes, cause it does get to be a bit of a downer after the first couple months. i hang in there though, and yes i treat myself to a treasure or two when i can, thank goodness i can do it or i''d go nuts!!! thats why i love show me the ring too, just LOOKING at jewelery helps me through, i swear!!! and looking at your big ol yellow diamond is QUITE a pleasure!!!!! take care

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results