shape
carat
color
clarity

Shoes...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And now the Luxious by itself, when I was trying to twist my ankle around and get a decent pic of it without killing myself or BF.

DSCF5917.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And now the Liatris by itself.

In hindsight I probably should have ordered the 7.5, but I''m planning on going to the store and buying those things you can put in the back of your shoe to take up some room. The right is way looser than the left, but I was expecting that. Luckily the Luxious has the adjustable strap on the back and so that is easy to fix.

Yay! I''m so happy I have pretty (bright!) green high heels! I love them...

DSCF5918.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here''s a pic of one of my hamsters sleeping in his wheel so his brother can''t run in it just because it was one of the other pics on the camera when I uploaded the shoes! He''s such a brat. He squeaks all the time and bit his brother''s ear so now I can tell them apart, but I feel bad that he''s got a hole in his ear.
7.gif

This one is Khan and the other one that''s probably buried somewhere is Genghis. They are Mongolian.

DSCF5912.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Cute green shoes!!

I showed my BF those SW''s you posted earlier in the thread, Freke. His reaction was "wow, those are really really pretty!" He usually doesn''t react to shoes because to him they''re all the same, so when he has such a strong reaction to any, we know they must be spectacular.

19.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My new Coach shoes

coachshoe1.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And a foot shot

coachshoe2.JPG

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2008 8:03:09 PM
Author: FrekeChild
And now the Liatris by itself.

In hindsight I probably should have ordered the 7.5, but I''m planning on going to the store and buying those things you can put in the back of your shoe to take up some room. The right is way looser than the left, but I was expecting that. Luckily the Luxious has the adjustable strap on the back and so that is easy to fix.

Yay! I''m so happy I have pretty (bright!) green high heels! I love them...
OMG those are the most gorgeous shoes ever! But the 4" heel would kill me.

Those are killer. The color is scrumptious. Good shopping!
36.gif
36.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
My SW''s from the top

SWtop.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Pounce from the top

pouncetop.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!

Today is so exciting! I got three pairs of shoes in the mail yesterday, and my new gemstone in the mail today, and now I get amazing pictures of amazing shoes?! Spring break has been fabulous! I love them all Star Sparkle-they are gorgeous!

Wohoo!!!

And HollyS You could get them for just lounging around the house!! I love the color! It''s so much more vibrant in real life. The internet pics made them look almost drab kind of green-but in real life? They''re fabulous! I''m really glad I took the risk.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
freke!!!! your shoes are AWESOME!! i love them both!
36.gif
yay for you!!!

hehehe.....h was right about the green dress thing. it is from the million dollar song. corny...but it makes my laugh when i hear it. .....or when someone talks about a green dress.
2.gif
9.gif

hey h, aren''t bnl from canada?

i want some green shoes!!

oh, and your dress is great too freke!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Belle. I have no idea where I will wear the dress, but I'll think about the song when I do wear it. Seriously-what a bizarre song. I never paid attention to that before. Maybe there is some personal meaning in there some where? Like a million dollar green dress or something? Covered in tsavorites or emeralds? Eh...Weird.

I'm so happy about my green shoes! I'm thinking that I'll wear a pair for one of my birthday celebrations...dinner with the 'rents and BF, dinner alone with BF, and a night on the town with my girls.
9.gif
I have too many shoes to narrow it down just yet.

And I saw these stupid BCBGirls in person at Macy's yesterday and I'm in love. Dammit. BCBGirls shoes

What do you guys think?

ETA: I love the Coach shoes SS. I don't know what the deal is, but I LOVE peep toes right now. LOVE THEM. In case you couldn't tell from all the green peep toe-ness. Lol. And the blue peep toe that is in my avatar...Anyway-those will go with anything. Have you worn them yet?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m also really into the peeptoe right now!!

I haven''t worn the Coach ones out yet, just around the house. My red Pounce shoes have been out on the town, though, and get complimented at least 5 times each time I wear them.

Oh, and I got the Coach ones for only like $65 at Macy''s, on clearance! They were marked down from $250.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cow StarSparkle-that's quite the deal.

I'm in trouble. I just got a 20% off coupon from Piperlime in the mail...
31.gif
27.gif
14.gif

ETA: You wear a 7.5-8 right?
31.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 5:21:23 PM

ETA: You wear a 7.5-8 right?
31.gif

I do indeed!

I used to wear 8-8.5, but I guess my foot has shrunk because now I wear 7.5-8, and sometimes even 7.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hee hee hee...Too bad we don''t live closer to each other. We could probably share shoes.
31.gif
9.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 6:24:49 PM
Hee hee hee...Too bad we don''t live closer to each other. We could probably share shoes.
31.gif
9.gif

That would be so fun!

Shoes are so great.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ordered the BCBGirls. Only $58 with the 20% coupon....started out at $98. And Piperlime started the free shipping...

Ugh. I'm hopeless.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I was going to wear my BCBG''s today, but ended up wearing the Coach ones. They are so adorable.

Yay for new shoes!!
28.gif
31.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2008 2:46:09 PM
I ordered the BCBGirls. Only $58 with the 20% coupon....started out at $98. And Piperlime started the free shipping...

Ugh. I''m hopeless.

Which color did you get?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
These

Well, the color is copper/silver. In person they are so much better than on the internet. I really liked the black and white, but I have 3 pairs of black and white shoes, and I haven''t even worn one yet. Let me see if I can find a pic...

From front to back-

Mia-black and white rectangular design with pointy toe-I''ve worn them out to the bars.

Jessica Simpson- very vintage round toe-these make me think of Lucille Ball-wore them to my moms birthday dinner.

Jessica Simpson- white circles on black background design- peep toe-haven''t worn them yet-here''s a link to pics. And I got these for free, well, kinda. Long story short- I had bought some other shoes (that I was going to wear to work) when I worked at a shoe store, then I quit and I never wore the shoes-so I took them back about 5 months later and exchanged them for the JSs. So they might as well have been free.

And I think Dillards has the BCBGirls in other colors-maybe blue/black, and yellow/black.

I have no idea what I''ll wear with them-I mean copper and silver? What a random color combo. But I love them for some reason. Any ideas?

ETA: Check out the other color combos--they have black/white, white/black, black/red, black/yellow, and black/blue. link

DSCF5336.JPG

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm. I have no idea what I''d wear that color combo with. Good luck, though!

I think they are really adorable. I''m in the love with the white/black combo!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread...cutest shoes ever! I love BCBgirls...I have a great pair from a couple years ago that I''m still wearing. Those and Franco Sarto''s have worked out well for me as far as comfort and durability, and of course, fashion.
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
My silver BCBGirls are the most comfortable heels I''ve ever worn. Seriously. I would wear them to work and be able to stand them for at least 3 hours-which was a lot considering it was retail.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve only got one pair of BCBG''s, and they aren''t the most comfy shoes ever. They are cute, though!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, and I wore the Coach shoes out the other day. They were a-freakin''-dorable. So so so so gorgeous.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
What did you wear them with?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2008 1:19:57 AM
What did you wear them with?

A pink skirt (with various other colors in it) and brown top.

Not to toot my own horn, but I was looking pretty good.
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice!

I''m supposed to get the copper/silver BCBGirls tomorrow. I already promised Gypsy that I''d take pics. We''ll see how that goes! I still have no idea what I''d wear them with...I kind of had a thought about this white, fluffy, below knee length skirt I have, but I''d need to seriously work on a tan for that...Not that I have anything to wear them to, but still! And I still don''t know what kind of top would go...

Oh goodness. Maybe all black? Or black bottoms with a silver or copper shirt? (Must find silver or copper shirt....)

Maybe jeans?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results