shape
carat
color
clarity

Great help in Antwerp

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

antwerpguy

Rough_Rock
So I want to share my recent experience of buying a diamond in Antwerp:

I have contemplated buying a diamond for over a year now and had spent quite a bit of time on Pricescope and other websites leading up until now.

I’m from Australia, and planned to buy a diamond in the US, as most of the good diamonds are there, however as my lovely partner usually accompanies me on trips to the US it was not possible to do this whilst keeping it a secret.

So, while visiting Europe recently, I had the opportunity to visit Belgium and the Netherlands and after learning that Antwerp is known for its diamonds I entered “Antwerp” into the pricescope search function.

To cut an increasingly long story short I ended up getting in contact with Rob van Beurden (http://www.diamondhouse.be/), who showed me a selection of the amazing Infinity diamonds.

Visiting Rob in Antwerp was an experience in itself and it was great to meet with someone who is passionate about diamonds and diamond education. Rob is a genuine, straight-to-the-point, charming guy, that I would highly recommend visiting if you are ever in Antwerp looking for an amazing stone. Infinity diamonds are beautifully cut and I''m really happy with my choice!

Pics to follow soon.

1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results