shape
carat
color
clarity

thanks Pricescope..thanks Abazias!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

briankmc22

Rough_Rock
Well I was CLUELESS!!! Absolutely clueless and thank god I didnt do the Zales and Macys thing!!! I have learned so much from this site that after two months I think I found her perfect ring... I did about 300 builds on every site and at the end was in constant contact with John from Abazias and I have to say I am floored with my the result!!

Its funny cause the other day I was a party with my girlfriend and all of her friends had there rings on and I was able to see the yellowness and the polish quality etc and those with a carat and above the "fire".... some had real nice rocks and others I could tell where not what I was looking for (again is they were happy then I was happy for them!!!) but my girl is 5''1", 100lbs and has a size 4 so I knew a carat and above would have just looked in my opinion to much, or over the top so after PRICESCOPE I learned some of the important things like the 4Cs and what to look for and I decided on a .79 carat Emerald Cut with Color grade E and clarity VS2... cut looks very good to excellent and Ive attached the GIA report.. I went with a more traditional band in platinum and it all came in under 3k!!! I am estatic... I mean if what Ive learned from reviews on here about a GIA report I did REAL WELL...the truth is I didnt pick this stone at first I settled for something smaller but the wholesaler messed up and john contacted me to tell me they had a stone in stock, and he would do it for $90 bucks more and it came with a GIA cert and was .04 carats bigger... so yeah the stone was under $2050.00 and I think if ive learned anything here I did great, got a beautiful rock for her small finger and will enjoy the "fire" everytime she shows it off : ) ... John, thank you so much for getting this done before we leave this weekend for vacay and I pop the question, and thank you Pricescope for giving a regular joe enough amo to survive this whole thing!

Best,
Brian

Brain_Mc_#2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results