shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me with invites!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
For some reason I am having a hard time picking my invites. We are getting married in July on a beach in Mexico. I really like both of the following invitations. #1 does not have a Mexican feel to it (does it?) but I really love it. #2 is more Mexico. The flowers in #2 can be changed to different colors. What do you guys think???

pinkandgray.jpg

indypitty

Shiny_Rock

MEXICO.jpg

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
I see what you say about the mexico them, but I love the first invite. I love the look of the white on black font. I vote for #1!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think #1 is more fun and casual. #2 is more elegant.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve LOVED number two for a LONG time so it has my vote. The grey, while I like it, doesn''t say FIESTA to me.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
#2 hands down for me. I love it.

And it''s funny, because my own invites are black with white engraving, so you''d think I''d be partial to a darker invititation. I''m not.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
hi indypitty! i''d have a hard time choosing between those two, too! both are really pretty, but ultimately i think i''d go for #2. would you keep the same colors on the invite if you went with this one or would you change them to something different?

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Number two I think is more suited for your DW - both are beautiful though..

becoming_sadie

Rough_Rock
I love the first one because it''s pretty atypical looking
1.gif

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
the second one is more mexican-y and elegant, but you can''t really go wrong. they are both beautiful invites!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results