shape
carat
color
clarity

this is the only picture i have right now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dawnrob916

Rough_Rock
well you still cant see it. sorry guys...... I am going to bed. Ill figure it out tom morrow.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Drats! Well welcome to PS!!
35.gif
Glad you are here. WE will let you in without pics, honest. Can''t wait to see that beaut on the morrow! Ni Nite!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait to see the pictures!

dawnrob916

Rough_Rock
I have had more problems with my rings. I got sizing beads put in both of them. Well I had to go back to the jeweler becasue they were so tight on me I couldnt get them off. Now I originally wanted the beads because my e ring is top heavy and spins and they felt like they were too loose. So he didnt want to cut them down because he was afarid that I wouldnt be able to get them on and off. So we did the beads. Well I went back to have him adjust them. He flattened out the beads because they were diggin in my finger and they were tight. So now he fixed them and they are loose again like they were before. I cant win!!!! ahhhh

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw sorry that you are having trouble with your ring and posting pictures. I hope you get it worked out soon...both the ring and the pictures...I wanna see it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rats for having trouble getting the sizing bumps to work for you. I can''t wait to see your pictures.

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
I am sending good jeweler karma your way. I have extra after the great experience I had yesterday!! Can''t wait to see the pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results