shape
carat
color
clarity

New Wedding Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Harleigh, Hairgirl and Steph.

Hairgirl, you are so correct that my former ring just didn''t match my mind''s perception of a really nice wedding set. This one has everything I envisioned so I do feel like I hit the jackpot on this one.

Steph, my DH is a sweetie pie and I am glad to hear yours is too.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a hand shot.

mchandshot (2).JPG

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2008 10:23:07 PM
Author: marcyc
This comparison shot looks better.

It''s funny the rings look pretty similar overall. The anniversary band is slightly larger and the ering / wring become one ering that was almost as wide as the first one. I can definitely say the new set does sparkle. It shows you how easily I am entertained when I just want something that sparkles. Ha Ha.

Wrstacks, thanks for the nice compliment. There are always other rings out there and I am sure I''ll be finding ways to get them. Tee hee.
I liked your old set, but your new wedding set is beautiful
10.gif
!!!! I am so glad it is sparkly and just what you wanted.. yeah
36.gif
!!! Plus now you get to put a beautiful sapphire in the old set
31.gif
, lucky you! Make sure you post pictures of that too!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks beautiful and classic - glad you are happy!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy I''m having trouble keeping up with your new jewelry! Haha. I love it all! The new wedding/e-ring set looks very beautiful and sparkly. The arrows shot is great!! And those bracelets! Tell us about the sapphire one...it''s gorgeous.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow--nice new rings Marcy! Enjoy them!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sparkles, I did like my old set too but I really love how much this new set sparkles. I found myself looking at it all day. The diamond sets a little higher than my old ring and I bumped it a few times today which didn’t make me too thrilled. I’ll probably get the sapphire for my B-Day which is the end of May. I will definitely post pictures when I get it.
Thanks Motownmama. I do really like them.
Wrstacks, I am glad you like the rings on my hand. I am sure another anniversary band would look great on the other side. I have a pink sapphire / diamond aring that would work too.
1.gif

CrownJewels, yes it has been difficult keeping up with my new jewelry. I’m done for awhile though. Really.
11.gif
Thanks for the compliments. The sapphire bracelet is 6.5 carats of sapphires and .4 carat of diamonds. The sapphires are my favorite color of sapphire – royal blue. The diamond bracelet is 2 carats.
Thanks, Sharon. I am enjoying them. I did reassure my DH today these are keepers. I am not having an second guesses or regrets on buying these.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a better close up of the ering.

mcringalone (2).JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a better close up of the aring.

mcbandalone (2).JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice close ups, I really love it!

DD
35.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, DD.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a close up with the sun behind my ring.

sundia (2).JPG

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a better profile shot.

mcprofile (3).jpg

hairgirl95

Shiny_Rock
OOH Marcyc I LOVE that shot with the sun behind it. It looks spectacular! I bet you are lovin that new set huh!
1.gif
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Hairgirl. I am enjoying my new set. I can''t wait until Sunday when I can play with my camera outside.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results