shape
carat
color
clarity

Facets dont make White gold eternity rings anymore

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
Im soooo upset

Ide finally got Hubby to agree that i needed the alternating Baguette and RB eternity - but they dont seem to make any of their rings in White gold anymore.

Previous PS threads have said that i shouldnt put Platinum and WG together.

Can anyone recommend another vendor who can provide a similar ring in White gold for a similar price???

Thanks in advance

metro

Brilliant_Rock
FOR REAL?!?!?!? You''re kidding
33.gif
- please say you''re kidding
38.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh NO!!! That''s a shame!!
39.gif

amsmeq

Rough_Rock
Im serious - - ive gone through the website and you cant seem to be able to specify the metal you want anymore

They are all in Platinum - - you cant even seem to get Yellow Gold rings anymore

Im devastated!!!!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe it''s true. we heard about it here a couple of weeks ago.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, that sucks. Someone else had the same problem awhile back. Try Beverley K. They have some beautiful bands AND they are made in 18k gold (any color you want
2.gif
)

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NOOOOOO! I''m in denial. This isn''t happening. Why? Not that I planned on ordering anything right away but I really loved all their styles and I''m not a fan of platinum. Are they replacing it with palladium or just only offering platinum now? I know platinum is popular right now but surely there are a ton of people out there who have white gold e-rings and don''t want to mix metals.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 5:29:42 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Yeah, that sucks. Someone else had the same problem awhile back. Try Beverley K. They have some beautiful bands AND they are made in 18k gold (any color you want
2.gif
)

true. beverley k makes some beautiful bands and they are very affordable.

speaking of, tacori, did you ever get a quote back from pearlmans on the one you want?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 6:01:43 PM
Author: mrssalvo

2.gif
)

speaking of, tacori, did you ever get a quote back from pearlmans on the one you want?

No!
39.gif
38.gif
Not sure how long I should give it before I contact them again. I am pretty sure that is the ring I want. The lady from Bev K is super nice but obviously I need to order it through a jeweler.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would get a quote from Whiteflash on getting a white gold one made.

That sucks they don''t do WG anymore. I have a WG e-ring so I can''t wear a platinum band next to it. Plus I just prefer WG to platinum!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a thought, maybe if enough people complain and request it they will think about adding WG back into their inventory. Worth a try.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 7:07:49 PM
Date: 2/18/2008 6:01:43 PM

Author: mrssalvo

2.gif
)

No!
39.gif
38.gif
Not sure how long I should give it before I contact them again. I am pretty sure that is the ring I want. The lady from Bev K is super nice but obviously I need to order it through a jeweler.

tacori, i''d give them a call tomorrow. they are closed over the weekend and not sure if they were open today or how long it would take for them to hear back from BK, but a nice check in call tomorrow is totally what I would do. who are you working with?

*sorry for the threadjack*

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
MsS, I requested the quote through e-mail. Who would you suggest working with? BK said it takes 24-48 hours to get a quote from THEM so you are probably right.

sorry ams...

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
I NOTICED THIS AS WELL! I had been eyeing up one of the white gold eternity rings as my wedding band and had it saved as a favorite. I wasn''t ready to pull the trigger yet, so I went back every once and a while to "visit my ring"... and then it was GONE! and replaced by a platinum version. I was so sad. I ended up my wedding band from another site. I wish they would bring their white gold eternity rings back.

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 5:11:24 PM
Author:amsmeq
Im soooo upset

Ide finally got Hubby to agree that i needed the alternating Baguette and RB eternity - but they dont seem to make any of their rings in White gold anymore.

Previous PS threads have said that i shouldnt put Platinum and WG together.

Can anyone recommend another vendor who can provide a similar ring in White gold for a similar price???

Thanks in advance

SuperbCert makes one. I''ve seen it, its good quality:

http://www.exceldiamonds.com/Wedding-Rings-6/Tiffany-Classic-Shared-Prong-Diamond-Eternity-Ring-431.html

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 8:32:30 PM
MsS, I requested the quote through e-mail. Who would you suggest working with? BK said it takes 24-48 hours to get a quote from THEM so you are probably right.

sorry ams...

I''d call tomorrow and ask for Bill if you can get him. He is also the one who gets the info emails and could verify he even got your request. Jason and Joseph are both very nice and quick too though, but I''ve just always talked to Bill.

galleygal

Shiny_Rock
I emailed them a couple of weeks back and said that they are not offering their smaller carat weight rings or rings in gold anymore for that matter. I think because the cost of gold is so high right now is what he said. I was so sad...
39.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
What a bummer!!!
39.gif

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/19/2008 9:36:35 AM
Author: Miscka
What a bummer!!!
39.gif

I know, huh? I had my heart (secretly) set on buying two of the smallest mm. width channel-set eternity bands w/princess diamonds in them. Even though they were to be platinum, they just don''t make them that small and thin, I''ve got to go up a size, which kinda ruins my little daydream about the proportions
7.gif

I do hope 2 of the teeniest RB channel-set eternity bands will achieve the look.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results