shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond buying experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stuinkc

Rough_Rock
Greetings and good morning! I wanted to briefly share my diamond buying experience, one that in many ways was aided by the generosity and knowledge of individuals on this site. A little background, I was looking for a ring with a round center stone, the only thing I knew is that I wanted it to be larger than 1 carat and I wanted it to sparkle. Well, I also had a price range of $6000 that was slightly flexible by about 10% but that was truly all that I knew then, and to be honest, I just know enough now to hopefully make an informed decision. I purchased a Crafted by Infinity superideal cut round diamond and setting from Wink Jones and quite frankly I dont know if I have ever made a purchase in my life that I feel as confident and comfortable with as this ring purchase. And, yes, I''m a homeowner, yes I own cars so I do have some scale of reference for comparison purposes. I do need to list another individuals name that is part of the Infinity team with Wink, Todd Gray. I have some distinct personal nuances, and, it just happened to be that my full fledged OCD and desire to purchase a ring was kicking in when Wink just happened to be going on a trip to Antwerp. Well, Todd Gray was able to work with me on behalf of Wink to educate me and really answer any questions that I had in regards to diamonds. My first interaction with Todd was about a 40 minute phone conversation on a weeknight at approximately 930 pm central time. Talk about going above and beyond, how easy would it have been for this guy to wait until the next morning in business hours to call me? Well, neither Todd nor Wink are average guys when it comes to jewelry and diamonds. Both are filled with a fire, passion, and knowledge for jewelry that they love to share. Both more than happy to talk, both more than happy to educate, and, most importantly both were focused on getting me the ring that I wanted, something that I would be ecstatic to place on the love of my life''s finger.
I''ve tried attaching a picture of the ring i''ve purchased, the batteries in my camera are actually dead and this is a picture from my instinct phone, hope it turns out. To wrap things up, I purchased a vs2 I 1.01 carat crafted by infiinity superideal round cut diamond with the harry winston replica in 14K white gold, two tapered side baguettes totaling .43 ctw from Wink and the price I paid for this ring was LESS than what inferior one carat stones listed for at local brick and mortar stores. Wink and Todd, thank you gentleman from the bottom of my heart. You helped me to purchase a ring that I find is so beautiful, elegant and breathtaking that it truly transcends boundaries and is a timeless representation of the love I share with who I have found to be the most beautiful girl in the world. Until our paths cross again, I consider both of you to be my friends and would open my home to you anytime.
Best regards,

Stuart Gauld

stuinkcringpic1155.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results