shape
carat
color
clarity

Super Macro Ring Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby got happy with the new camera again. He took some photos of my Lady Di style sapphire and diamond cluster ring that I was wearing. It is by JB Star and the setting is platinum. The sapphire is around 2.5 cts. I haven''t posted it before & these photos hardly qualify as an official debut but...here they are.

These photos make the sapphire look lighter blue than it really is. Hubby was bouncing the flash in a weird way. It''s amazing how awful jewelry looks when you use the super macro close lens!!

sapphireclusterring.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I like the way the light is reflecting different colors off of the sapphire on this one & how you can see the cutting facets.

sapphireclusterring1.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
In this one you can see how the band splits into three where it attaches to the basket. I like that detail.

sapphireclusterring2.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
As an added bonus you get this close up of the diamond in it''s bezel from my DA Gold bracelet.
1.gif

braceletbezel.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome pics, LadyA!!! Love your jewelry so much!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady, I am kind of angry with you. Sorry but it is true! I just *know* you have amazing jewelry (lots that we have NOT seen I think) and you just tease us. I want a jewelry box shot with details of each piece included. Tell your hubby to get on with it!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cool!!! I love these super macro pics, keep ''em coming!
36.gif
35.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
LA, wow, those pics are beautiful! Such a gorgeous collection you have!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Can we see some hand pics?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love the color of that sapphire!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see your whole collection. Gorgeous ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and great pictures.

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
I love the JB Star designs and your ring is one of my favorites ! Are there any other JBS goodies lurking in your jewelry box? I have one of my own in all diamonds.

Your ring is a stunner !

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/28/2008 11:47:20 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Lady, I am kind of angry with you. Sorry but it is true! I just *know* you have amazing jewelry (lots that we have NOT seen I think) and you just tease us. I want a jewelry box shot with details of each piece included. Tell your hubby to get on with it!!!
I have to figure out some way of taking a pic of the whole collection. I will sooner or later!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 6:58:16 AM
Author: Blue Eyes
I love the JB Star designs and your ring is one of my favorites ! Are there any other JBS goodies lurking in your jewelry box? I have one of my own in all diamonds.

Your ring is a stunner !
Nope - this is my only JB Star ring. But - I am saving my pennies for next years trunk show because I KNOW I will find something stunning there. The things I saw this year were stunning!!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a hand shot of the ring. I really like the proportions.

sapphireclusterring4a.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
More macro shots. These pictures are closer to the actual color of the sapphire. Probably the hand shot is the closest.

sapphireclusterring5.jpg

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
From the top. Next time I''ll have to clean it before picture taking.
1.gif

sapphireclusterring6.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous sapphire LadyAmy!
Soooo...when are you going to post that morganite??
31.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooo, cool shots! I love how close your husband got and of course I love the sapphire ring!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 6:36:07 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
Date: 1/28/2008 11:47:20 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

I have to figure out some way of taking a pic of the whole collection. I will sooner or later!

Okay, I will hold you to it. I have a good memory
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results