shape
carat
color
clarity

2 Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kmcq

Rough_Rock
I''ve been looking for a wedding band that will go with my e-ring. I''ve found a couple that I really like... First off, just wondering if anybody''s got this one. It''s from ice.com.

and next question.
1.gif

Do you think this ring (the crisscross one from ice) and this ring ( pink eternity) would look good with my engagement ring. I''ve been really obsessing about satcked rings but I dont want it to look over the top or out of place. Thanks so much for your help!

ice245.00.jpg

kmcq

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I''m having a hard time uploading pics or links. It kept on saying error
8.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
For reference, the E-ring:

PICT00081.jpg

I don''t know about the loopy band, would the pointy or the roundy end of the pear nestle into the band?

kmcq

Rough_Rock
pink eternity.

Somebody help, not letting me download pics or links.
8.gif
Sorry!

Anyways, I was thinking about putting it on in this order: pink eternity, then crisscross ring then e-ring. The rounded part sitting on the crisscross ring.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If the pink eternity will tuck up under your pear, you can always wear the criss-cross on your right hand......... worst comes to worst. LOL! Get them both!!!

kmcq

Rough_Rock
I''ve seen Firegoddess'' ring and wedding band
30.gif
(I''ve spent hours and hours looking at pictures
9.gif
) The problem with mine is , the setting is low that I cant tuck a band under it. The jewellers that I''ve been to said the only thing to do is do a custom but I''m not too keen on that. I really also like Brroke Shield''s trinity. But maybe a more affordable one
1.gif

Thanks for your help. I''ll keep on looking at pictures to get more ideas
1.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the idea of the criss-cross band under the pear! Never thought of that before and I think it would look ORGEOUS!! I am not sure you need the additional coloured band, the criss-cross would look cool on its own I think... but then, if you also get the coloured band, you can wear whatever combination of rings strikes your fancy that day! I say get both rings!

35.gif
DD

krisd

Rough_Rock
Hi kmcq, I absolutely love your ering, its beautiful. Could you pretty please post some more pics of it and some close ups!!!

kmcq

Rough_Rock
Thank You!
1.gif
I have a very crappy camera ( can you tell?
3.gif
) here are a few pics. Sorry, I cant make it any clearer because of my camera.

kmcq1.jpg

kmcq

Rough_Rock
here''s another one

kmcq2.jpg

kmcq

Rough_Rock
from the side...

kmcq3.jpg

kmcq

Rough_Rock
from the bottom...the setting is very low that''s why I''m having a hard time looking for a band to match it that''s not custom.

kmcq4.jpg

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I was just at a color stone site yesterday...from a link in the color stone forum. Anyway they offered a band with a circular radius that flanked a halo which is basically what the round part of your pear halo has. I thought it would be cool if the two bands didn't actually met. You know leave a gap in between them to make it look like a dual shank? I know you don't want custom but I worry about how much finger real estate that loopy choice will take up. I do love it though. §

kmcq

Rough_Rock
door knob solitaire- thanks for the suggestion. Is it at all possible for you to tell me which site it was? I went to a jeweller the other day and they had a set almost like mine but in a round halo and the wedding band of the set curves just right on the rounded part of my pear (like you were suggesting) and I actually like it! It was by Alishan but it was still a little bit over my price range for now. Thanks for the info!

krisd

Rough_Rock
thanks so much for your pics. I love your ring so much!
I couldnt tell from the pics but is there a slight gap between the diamond and the halo?

Also do you know the specs of your ring;
Diamond: color, clarity, measurements, carat etc...
and specs on the ring itself: how many mm the band is thick? how the diamonds are set (claw or pave?) how many diamonds on melee and on band, want size each little diamond is and in total and colour and clarity of them?

sorry for all the questions! I am trying to design a ring just like it and dont want to miss anything!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
KMCQ...I tried last night...didn''t find it...will try again. I think I was clicking through the links on posts on a blue sapphire engagement ring. I just can''t remember my tracks. But it was definately from this site, within the color stone forum. Hang tight...I will keep trying. §

kmcq

Rough_Rock
door knob solitaire- thanks so much for trying. If you cant find it, that''s okay. I''ve been going through posts too one by one. Wow, too much information and eye candy. It''s too much for my brain to handle in one night!
1.gif

kmcq

Rough_Rock
krisd- Yes there is a very thin gap in between. It''s not really that noticable in person and I kinda like it.

Specs: (hope this is the one you''re looking for, I''m just going by the appraisal
1.gif
) I''m a diamond newbie still...

-3 prong pearshape, 1.01 carat centre stone, E color, SI2 clarity, 8.6 x 5.6 x 3.21 mm
-the band is 18 kt white gold, 1.0 mm width
-there are 8 stones on each side on the band (16 diamonds all together) 1.30 x 1.30 mm, round brilliant, G color, SI1 clarity, .16 ctw, bead setting
-there are 26 stones on the halo ( around the pear) 1.0 x 1.0 mm, H color, SI1 clarity, .13 ctw, bead setting

Hope this helps. Good luck with your ring and you have to show it to us when it''s done !!!
1.gif

krisd

Rough_Rock
thanks so much for that kmcq! really appreciate you taking the time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results