shape
carat
color
clarity

Mark Schneider ring--more pix?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Well, we have (finally!) settled on a lovely cushion, .85 carats. Now the search for a setting...since due to budget, we will save my dream custom setting for my first upgrade. So, something simpler and not so expensive for now. I had seen this Mark Schneider ring, Beloved, in a magazine, and cannot find it on his website. But, perhaps I am just missing it! I was only able to find it on one website, and am hoping someone can just help me find some more pictures of it. Hope the picture I do have loads...

Beloved-19450823-web.jpg

justageek

Shiny_Rock
23.gif
that''s gorgeous!!!! I can''t believe I''d never heard of Mark Schneider before!

I can''t find it on his website either, but I did find this beautiful semi-bezel:

Lovely.

From the picture, it looks like the prongs have been notched or cut short to allow a wedding band to sit flush. Do you like that? A lot of other people on this forum, including Mark Morrell, do wonderfully fluid work that reminds me of this ring -- have you looked through his stuff?

bridal-group7-big2.jpg

justageek

Shiny_Rock
http://74.39.214.208/store/viewItem.asp?idProduct=444

West and Co --
Unfortunately, same picture of ring...

Goodness. what a beautiful ring and wonderful designer!

---------------

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 9:55:16 PM
Author:Amandine
Well, we have (finally!) settled on a lovely cushion, .85 carats. Now the search for a setting...since due to budget, we will save my dream custom setting for my first upgrade. So, something simpler and not so expensive for now. I had seen this Mark Schneider ring, Beloved, in a magazine, and cannot find it on his website. But, perhaps I am just missing it! I was only able to find it on one website, and am hoping someone can just help me find some more pictures of it. Hope the picture I do have loads...
Amandine - That is a beautiful setting!
30.gif

I hope you manage to track it down. I tried to find it for you but only found the same pic that you have. Mark Scheider settings are lovely but they are extra special b/c of the secret heart. I always loved that about them!

Maybe if you go to the Mark Schneider website to the find a jeweler section and see if there is a jeweler in your area that you can inquire with about this setting. Even if they don''t have it in store, I know that they can probably order it in from Mark Schneider for you to view in person.
30.gif
3.gif

Good luck!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
That is the most beautiful solitaire I have ever seen!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That first one is breathtaking
30.gif
off to Google that baby

cricketdog

Rough_Rock
Hi Amandine! I''m new here but wanted to respond to your post regarding the Mark Schneider designed ring. If you can''t find the ring online, I''d encourage you to call the Dave Schneider shop directly. The employees that work there are fabulous and I''m sure they''d be willing to help you track down a picture (or the ring).

I''ve worked with Donna in the past (it''s been a while, I hope she''s still there
21.gif
). Here''s the number: 562-437-0448.

Good luck and I hope you find your dream ring!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring, I love the head with swirling prongs
30.gif

nobody

Rough_Rock
Is there a Pricescope vendor that carries the Mark Schneider line? I am interested in purchasing his Blossom Pendant and would like to support a PS vendor.

colors-group1-big1.jpg

evolve

Rough_Rock
The secret heart is very interesting. If anyone has one currently... can you explain if the fit (with the secret heart) has a funny feel on your finger?

cricketdog

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/13/2008 5:00:18 PM
Author: evolve
The secret heart is very interesting. If anyone has one currently... can you explain if the fit (with the secret heart) has a funny feel on your finger?
I wear my ring with the secret heart turned toward my hand. It is not uncomfortable. In fact, I don''t even feel the heart.
36.gif

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thank you! What a surprise to log on, and see my older post! So, here''s an update. My poor, frustrated FF and I decided to go with a setting from Soloman Brothers, as they are here in Atlanta, and so are we. After a snafu with UPS in receiving the diamond (what can you expect the Friday before Christmas?), I expected him to hurry my stone right over there and get it set. You see, I had my heart set on being able to wear my ring to my upcoming work thing in California (I fly out on the 21st), as some of my long distance co-workers want to see it. But, he dragged his feet some and finally called our very nice salesman, Terry. When I found the setting, I knew it was for a round, and asked if I could have a cushion set in it. Why, yes, no problem! Except...the head has to be made special, as it has a tiny halo. How long? Three weeks or so!
14.gif
So, I am off to California without my ring.
7.gif
I told him to hide the stupid diamond box, so I won''t keep wondering if he has taken it in to be set yet.

Here is the setting...remember, this will be a cushion, not a round.

105639.JPG

hide83

Rough_Rock
Amandine,
I work at a jewelry store in Maine and thought- I can help her! So I took a bunch of pictures (they are obviously a little raw) of the ring and they are attached! I hope this helps and feel free to e-mail me if you want to know what store it is.

Mark Schneider RSEMI.jpg

hide83

Rough_Rock
Oh sugar- so I''m new to teh site and didn''t realize I should scroll down! Sorry... but the ring you got is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results