shape
carat
color
clarity

One Year Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that is great! Good for you Shay!
36.gif
I know how hard it can be to quit, I have done it several times, yet I am still a closet smoker...shh, don''t tell...

Congats again for sticking to it and doing it just for you, I admire that!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally missed this thread. Thank God that Ellen saw I was asking Shay how long she had gone without cigarettes in the middle of a thread congratulating her (Ellen) on having 10,000 posts and told me Shay had her own thread! I thought that Shay had given up smoking at around the start of the new year last year!!!

Congratulations, Shay! I was in Connecticut for the holidays and I got very behind in reading Pricescope. I was so happy to see that you mentioned me in your initial posting in this thread; I have to say that I felt very invested in your efforts to quit last year and very proud when you succeeded! It is wonderful to know that you are still cigarette-free! Hearty congratulations!!!!

Hugs and kisses,
Deb
34.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i haven''t been posting too much lately and i''m sure i''ve missed some momentous occasions.... but i am so glad i caught this!
yaaaaaay!!!!
of course.......i knew you could do it
2.gif

needless to say, i am extremely proud of your effort and i am so glad that you came back to give us all an update! keep up the good work.
36.gif

(((((take care))))

goldstarforshayshay.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT JOB!!! I know how hard it is to quit smoking, I have had to do it myself. The only thing that made me successful was getting pregnant, lol! Be very proud of yourself, it is such an awesome thing to do!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Well, I made it through my DH''s two days off, so I''m back. You guys are too sweet for words. Thank you for your replies.

Monnie, good going girl. Yay, it totally counts. It''s not the slips, it''s the climb back up.
2.gif

Diamond Dana, congrats on the baby and quitting. It''s worth every lungful of clean air.

Hey Belle, good to see ya.

Lauren, Sundial (great avatar), thank you for chiming in.

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I had to go back so as not to miss anyone.

Lorelei, you are an inspiration. I agree. I think that there is so much support to be found here that you just can do it.

Heather, MissErin, MC, EricaR, Deelight, Mrs. Mitchell, KimberlyH, TeeeeeeeGeeeee!!!!!!!, Scarleta,
thank you very sweet ladies for popping in to say hello and congratulate me. Whether you were here when I quit, or are new, your words mean a great deal to me.

Deb, of course I mentioned you. I hope the holidays were good ones for you and yours. How have you been?

777 _ldy, You will keep quitting until you stay. It''s just a matter of time. I cannot even tell you all the times I was a closet smoker. I would do that for a while and then just say oh WTF, I''m smoking. Okay? that was because I usually quit to please someone else and didn''t want to disappoint them. This time was for me.

Mara, my dear, he said take two diamonds and call me when shrinkage sets in!
31.gif
27.gif
9.gif
31.gif

shay

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/8/2008 8:09:52 PM
Author: Shay37
Diamond Dana, congrats on the baby and quitting. It''s worth every lungful of clean air.

shay
Thanks...my "babies" are 8, 5 and 3, lol! I have been smokefree for a while now. There are times when I will have one (socially when I am having a drink), but they do not taste the same as they did when I was a smoker...they taste and smell much worse now! I can actually have one and be so disgusted that it makes me nauseous, so I have no desire to become a fulltime smoker again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results