shape
carat
color
clarity

Stocking Stuffers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats! Your ring is unbelievable. I have never been a big cushion fan but yours might make me change my mind...

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really is gorgeous!! And such a sweet proposal!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats DMB!! And thanks for being a fantastic list keeper! Love the ring - it''s beautiful!

*RubyRN*

Shiny_Rock
That is one of the sweetest proposals I''ve ever heard. LOVE the jellybeans! Congrats!!

snogirl17

Shiny_Rock
Thats is a great proposal story! Your ring is beautiful!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
emotion-19.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!
emotion-19.gif

The ring is stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s about time, and GORGEOUS ring! I love the story about the jellybellies, so cute!

You''ve been an awesome listkeeper, DMBsgirl!

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! what a great x-mas present. congrats on your engagement. and your ring is stunning!!!
30.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your wonderful comments!!! I could not have survived LIW-hood without all of you! Unfortunately, it is a dreary, cloudy, NY day, so no sunshine pics
38.gif

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. That story made my cry!! He was so sweet and thoughtful. I love how everything tied into the old memories. :) How ADORABLE!! And that ring!! Oh my it is GORGOUS!! Thank you so much for sharing your story and the pictures. :) I am SOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!
36.gif
emotion-19.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
First off, the ring is stunning. Congratulations!
36.gif
I see the list keeper fairy dust worked well for you. Maybe one day I too can aspire to list keeper status!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great proposal and a GORGEOUS ring! Congratulations!

The ring is fantastic on you! The cushion looks amazing and the setting is beautiful. Can''t wait for a sunny photo shoot!

Jewels305

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful ring; he did a great job going on only hints from you.
30.gif

I love that the proposal was so personal for you two, it was very sweet. Thank you for being our listkeeper and good luck with planning you wedding!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DMBsgirl: congrats on your engagement!!! Love your ring, it is really gorgeous and looks huge on your finger...love the split shank, etc. It''s perfect! Also...I am a huge fan of popcorn flavored jelly bellies, but even more I love the bubble gum flavored pink ones. So if you have any bubble gum''s left over I would very much appreciate it if you saved them and sent them my way, LOL! Just kidding...congrats again and enjoy your engagement! Next thing you know we''ll be helping you choose your gown and aiding in all the wedding details...can''t wait! Yay!!!
36.gif
35.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind words and good wishes! I loved the proposal too because it was very personal and i did not see it coming! My fiance had promised we''d be engaged this year and since i was expecting a proposal he needed to think of something that would completely catch me off guard, and it DID, it was just a regular night until i saw the ring among the jelly beans! I love my fiance and my ring! I am so impressed that he WAS listening when I talked about cushions and ERD. When I asked why he chose this specific diamond he said "it was the sparkliest and I couldn''t see any inclusions." So cute, I can''t believe the word "inclusions" is even in his vocabulary (thanks GARY!) lol. Though I am jealous that i did not get to look at sparkly diamonds, but I really couldnt have picked out a better diamond myself, everything about the ring is just perfect! I am super excited to start wedding planning. The wedding will probably be next winter, December or February.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
I''m so happy I opened this, I almost skipped over it! Congratulations!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
What a great proposal story! Now I know who to send all my popcorn Jelly Bellies to when I get a bag - wanna trade?
2.gif
Congratulations, sweetie!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Such a cute proposal story and beautiful ring. I''m so happy for you
36.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I am so happy for you! Congratulations on your engagement, and I love popcorn Jelly Bellies, too! Though, I must say, the Juicy Pear ones are some of my favorites!

What a sweet engagement, and I''m looking forward to hearing from you on the BIW boards soon! Welcome to the club!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
I almost missed this thread, too. Congratulations on your great proposal and your beautiful ring.....Don''t like popcorn jelly bellies..........but I love your ring!!! Enjoy your special time with your new FIANCE and your beautiful ring!!
36.gif

jennypoo

Rough_Rock
Oh DMBsGirl, I am so very happy for you! Our stories were so similar, so I''m so glad that one of us is engaged. I wasn''t so lucky this year... *Sigh* But on a plus note, I didn''t have to make him feel guilty because his family and my family took care of that! I think it''s finally starting to sink in that maybe he should think about proposing SOON!

Congratulations to you! Send some of that fairy dust my way!

Alienor

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!!!
I am excited for you. :)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That is QUITE a stocking stuffer!
9.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

I absolutely love your proposal story! What a sweet guy you have!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! The ring is stunning... I love cushions.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
What a touching and personal proposal! It''s so sweet that he put such thought into it. Congratulations!!!!! Also, your ring is beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results