shape
carat
color
clarity

Introduction!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

p-nut

Rough_Rock
I am new here and wanted to say hello
35.gif
. I''ve read several of your posts and have found the group to be very supportive and helpful. My fiance and I got engaged on Thanksgiving day last month and are planning a summer 2009 wedding. It''s a second marriage for both of us and are so excited and happy to have finally found the right person. We have three kids total and want to make them a huge part of the wedding. My sister is a memeber and she has said great things about all of you on pricescope so I am excited to meet all of you and get to know you as we all count down the months until our big days. I''m hoping there are others of you our there that are planning a second wedding that will be able to help me plan the perfect day.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hi p-nut! Congratulations and welcome to PS! We''re glad to have you here!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome P-nut, and congratulations on your engagement! We''re so happy to have you!

I''m planning my first wedding, but it IS my second engagement--so close enough, right? I''m sure you''ll get tons of great advice here, I know I have.

We''d love to see pictures of your engagement ring in the Show Me The Ring forum. (hint, hint!)
2.gif

Can''t wait to share in all the planning and see how your wedding develops!

p-nut

Rough_Rock
Hi Girls! Thanks for the warm welcome. Maybe you can give me some tips on how to take clear pictures of my ring. I have good camera and keep trying different settings, but am finding it impossible to take a clear picture...help!!

p-nut

Rough_Rock
Ok....this is the best I can do for now. I love emerald cuts!!

jennalison.jpg

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I knew it was you as soon as I saw your screen name! Welcome
face1.gif
p-nut.
eta: use the macro setting on your camera (the flower) and take them outside in the sun... I think it is an art that I have NOT been able to master!

p-nut

Rough_Rock
Ha Ha....enter p-nut''s sister. The one good picture I managed to take had B''s bare foot in the picture so I had to settle for the "man hand" pic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results