shape
carat
color
clarity

Help!!! Long Distance Wedding Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jgotem1

Rough_Rock
Hello all .....

I''m a newbie to pricescope Forums and I was seeking the advice of others regarding proposal ideas. I reside in Chicago and I''ve met the love of my life in Montreal Canada. She means the world to me and I want to give her a proposal to remember. I had a few things in mind but it''s always good to gather the advice of others .....

Please Help!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Give us some details on what she does...what her interests are...whay you all enjoy together. Lets make this a little more personalized. And are you meaning you plan to propose while you are in Chicago and she where she is? §

Jgotem1

Rough_Rock
Well she works at a law firm in Ottawa and she spends majority of the free time with family and friends. We love to travel and visit new places within Canada and the same here in Chicago. I would love to propose here in Chicago because I''m familiar with all the attractions. However, I wanted it to be something special and surprising as well. She knows that I''m in the process of purchasing a ring, but have no clue as to when the actual proposal will take place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results