shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lazymonkeygod

Rough_Rock
I want to propose Christmas Eve. My mind absolutely blank right now...

Any good Christmas ideas in Edmonton Alberta?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Share some details with us...what you two like to do...hobbies...entertainment...something that may make it more personlized.§

Lazymonkeygod

Rough_Rock
Well, we''re just a couple of regular joes. I guess I''m just trying to look for somewhere romantic to do it. Just throw out some random romantic locations if you can.

Rolling Thunder

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/21/2007 1:07:13 AM
Author: Lazymonkeygod
Well, we're just a couple of regular joes. I guess I'm just trying to look for somewhere romantic to do it. Just throw out some random romantic locations if you can.
Does Edmonton have any light displays downtown? I think going for a romantic walk looking at these would be the perfect opportunity. So much is made of "overboard" proposals that I think the true value of simplicity is forgotten. Remember, she will be thrilled that you asked her - no matter the location or activity. A Xmas Eve carriage ride would also be great, but many cities don't offer these.

Casecracker

Rough_Rock
Wake her up at 4 in the morning, propose then go back to sleep so she thinks it''s all a dream....
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results