shape
carat
color
clarity

BACK FROM NY !!! My LEON MEGE Engagement RING !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a precious engagement story and stunning ring!

FUTUREmrsH

Rough_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome ring!!!! Leon is the master!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! Be proud to show it off BrownEyedCountryGirl.
36.gif

Cachette

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
It is beautiful and what a great proposal! You must be walking on air right now!
9.gif

emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
Congrats!
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Another Leon masterpiece! And, a wonderfully romantic proposal; congratulations on both!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
BREATHTAKING! Well worth the wait! Congratulations Brown Eyed, your ring is spectacular!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I JUST saw this thread (thank goodness I didn''t see it when you first posted, I would have gone crazy!!! :)

Your ring is absolutely, positively, stunningly perfect. Seriously, I think the size of the stone is PERFECT and the setting? I swear, this is the only setting I''ve ever seen that has made me want to re-set my stone immediately. I''m trying NOT to email Leon right now asking all about it. My husband would kill me, but I can''t help it!!! SOOOOOO PRETTY!

Congrats, congrats, congrats! You have a wonderful fiance who clearly cares about you and an amazing ring.

I want to cry!

Hi NEWENGLANDLADY !!!

I just logged on and saw your post with all the others.... and now I want to cry !!!!!

Everything is perfect....

The trip, the proposal, the man on bended knee, the ring, meeting Leon... *sigh*

The day could not have been more perfect...
28.gif

We toured ALL of NY and it was magical...

The ride thorugh Central Park on the horse and buggy was one of my favorite moments with him... admist all the chaos of the NY streets, we finally were able to just breathe and enjoy the moment together...

I still feel like I am in a dream and I wake every morning reaching from him....

Well, him and my LEON....
31.gif

It is all sooo surreal....

SuLi

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and beautiful ring....

I think I''m totally getting swept up in Leon-mania! I too want to call and have him reset my ering, but must resist....

Congrats again, and enjoy!

Here is a pic of Martin and I RIGHT after he proposed.... my face still hurts from smiling...
19.gif

the proposal.jpg

And here we are with Leon in his studio office... Can you tell I am excited ?????!!!!!

picwithleon.jpg

One of my favorite moments with Martin.... A ride through Central Park....

central park.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your ring is breathtaking
30.gif
and I loved the story (and the writing!)
9.gif

Thanks for sharing the story and your pictures with us, just fabulous!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, that''s Leon???!!!! I so imagined him to be different..... older.... I dont know....actually, he''s a cutie!!!
3.gif

Your pics are precious!!! Enjoy!!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love how you two look so beamingly happy in those pics!!! Your ring is beyond stunning!
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!! What a great thread, what a great engagement story, what a cute couple, and what a fabulous ring!

Heartiest congratulations!

widget

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! That''s a great asscher & I love the bullets on the side!

sparkleandshine

Rough_Rock
OH MY GOSH.....that is a beautiful ring. So elegant. It''s perfect. You must be the happiest girl in the world right now. Congrats!!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I JUST saw this. I must be BLIND.

At least I am now!!! OMG is that STUNNING!!!!! I ADORE your setting and MAN can Leon pick an asscher or what!!!!

Congrats on a FABULOUS man, proposal, ring, and day!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 12:14:02 PM
Author: BrownEyedCountryGirl
And here we are with Leon in his studio office... Can you tell I am excited ?????!!!!!
Love the pics; what a cute couple!!!

Date: 12/18/2007 12:36:19 PM
Author: Dani
OMG, that's Leon???!!!! I so imagined him to be different..... older.... I dont know....actually, he's a cutie!!!
3.gif

Your pics are precious!!! Enjoy!!!
Agrees he is a cutie! Leon looks like a sweetie; I too thought he would be older too!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my- that is one BEAUTIFUL ring. it''s perfect, lovely, breathtaking.

CONGRATS!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, the ring is just amazing. You two are adorable!! I''ve never seen Leon before, thanks for showing us his pic!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful couple, a fabulous proposal, and a to live for ring from Leon Mege!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Savour it all; it doesn''t get much better than this!!! Congratulations!!! Every part screams perfection!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Awwwwww, thanks so much Ladies !!!!

I keep reading all your responses over and over...

I feel honoured to be spending my life with such a wonderful man. He is so much more than I ever could of dreamed of and I loved him the moment our eyes met.

I had planned on proposing to him on the 23rd of December.. you see, we celebrate the 23rd of every month because that is the day we met. In the summer, we were sitting on our back deck drinking wine, talking about where we would be in six months.. I knew then I wanted to be his Wife.

We talked often about our Big Day, the 23rd of Dec, and both of us wanted it to be special and a reflection of our love and the time we had shared together.

I decided this day would be PERFECT to ask him to be my husband... I bought a Proposal dress, I bought a ring, I was READY !!!!!!!

I carried the ring with me everywhere we went, just in case the moment was all I had envisioned it would be... I didn''t want to risk not grasping it.

I purchased his ring on the 15th of October, and the wait seemed unbearable.

He proposed on the 29th of October, both of in our comfies, candles light, music playing softly in the background, wine in hand...

After he asked me to marry him and I of course agreed, I was able to then get on bended knee myself and slip his engagment ring on his finger.

In fact, BOTH HE AND I PURCHASED our engagment rings on the SAME DAY, October 15 and were planning on proposing on the SAME DAY, Dec 23....

Fortunately, he could not wait.....
25.gif

*sigh*

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy crap! That ring is just beyond gorgeous! I am so happy I caught this thread now, and not during the teasing of technical difficulties. I might have thrown my laptop out onto the Tollway in frustration!

Congratulations on such a gorgeous ring, and a beautiful proposal!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS RING!!!
30.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is spectacular - so classic, timeless..... a piece of art! I loved reading your story! You two definitely sound like soul mates! Congrats!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic story about both of you buying each other''s engagement ring on the same day with the plan to propose to each other on the same day! It''s really very touching.

Also, thanks for posting all of the pics!! Obviously pictures of the ring are great (and will be drooled over by me for many more days), but it''s so great to see pictures of the happy couple right after the proposal. I was so overwhelmed, I think i forgot to smile, haha. And it''s nice to finally see Leon! I wonder how I can convince him to be my best friend...

sera

Ideal_Rock
Well, I guess there was one good thing about coming down with the flu and not having the energy to check the posts on PS... I missed the agonizing beginning of this thread waiting for the pics! I was able to quickly scroll to the story (sweet!), scroll to the ring... and wow! What an absolutely stunning ring- the Asscher and the design! It''s one of my favorite settings... love the side view! Congrats on your engagement and a beautiful ring!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results