shape
carat
color
clarity

Band Lover''s Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 6:36:33 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Holy Mother of Pearl MaryAlaina!~!

You should come visit.. we can play in your jewelry box. Do you have a daughter who will inherit such pretties later? I hope so! lol

You''re such a spoiled goil!! Lucky lady! lol
31.gif
9.gif

Yes, I have a daughter. Unfortunately, she has NO interest in jewelry, at least right now. Of course, she is 19, majoring in Math and Computer Science at MIT. I''m hoping she will come around. She will inherit it all though, except my will specifies that my son can pick out one (except one that she at that time specifies as her favorite) to give to a future wife.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 7:38:14 PM
Author: louisvgirl
OMG........those are just gorgeous!!!!
18.gif
Do you switch out daily???How do you chose???
33.gif
My purse collection doesn''t have a chance!!!
22.gif
You lucky lady..
36.gif

Yes, I usually wear something different everyday. It depends on what I''m wearing and what I''m doing.

And don''t get me started on purses! My LV collection is a whole other addiction, oh wait, I didn''t mean that....
2.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 12:33:04 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Wonderful collection. Thanks for sharing.
36.gif

How many of those do you wear at one time on an average day? In any case, there are lots more variations out there, so methinks that you are not done collecting yet.
36.gif

How many of these bands do I wear on an average day? Probably 2- either one on each ring finger, or 2 on my right (with or without my solitaire).

THANK YOU for acknowledging that there are so many varieties of bands that I do not yet own. It wouldn''t be right to stop if I''m not finished, would it???
31.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments all! There isn''t anyone IRL who appreciates my obsession, so it''s fun to be able to have a place to share it with those who understand.

Ok, really must study now. But will promise to do a couple more photoshoots in the coming days when I''m done!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 12:45:47 PM
Author: MaryAlaina

Date: 12/4/2007 3:42:57 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 12/4/2007 3:21:07 PM

And you''re getting another for Christmas???!!
25.gif
Well, you have to; I count 13 there, and that''s just unlucky!

I just looked in the mirror. . . I am the color of pea soup!
9.gif

I actually forgot to include one! I keep my rings in this box, and have certain rows I use for bands, and one (baguettes in white gold) was in the wrong row, and I didn''t even realize it until later! Oh well. I know I need to do a separate post with yellow gold, and then for engagement style rings, but I''m supposed to be studying right now!
What!? You have one with baguettes, and you didn''t show it? Please, Goddess of Rings, please take a picture of that lovely solitaire with the baguette band!

**murmering murmering . . . I love baguettes, sniff, I love the Lace ring, sniff, that beautiful Legacy eternity, sniff, those sapphires, sigh. . .**

9.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Luckily I had taken this one over the summer......

bagbandma.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love them all!
30.gif
What a fabulous collection!
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 1:33:44 PM
Oh my, elegance personified.
30.gif

So much bling, so few fingers! Your "future''s so bright, I''ve gotta wear shades" !
10.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 1:33:44 PM
You KNOW I love that baguette ring!!!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
OMG, you have an LV collection!
30.gif
I have one too!! I''m sure a small one compared to yours!!
20.gif

I want to see!
31.gif

I want to see!
31.gif
I love my purses!
36.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
what a lovely collection! they are so pretty! you are a lucky lady :)

debhew

Rough_Rock
Although my stack ring collection is nowhere near as nice as MaryAlaina''s, clearly I''m just as obsessed with jewelry.
2.gif

stack rings.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Batman! Those are amazing - 13!! And you said that didn''t include any yellow gold ones, right? I''m so excited, those are beautiful. I now have a new goal in life, to up my collection of bands.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 8:33:24 AM
Author: Addy
Holy Batman! Those are amazing - 13!! And you said that didn''t include any yellow gold ones, right? I''m so excited, those are beautiful. I now have a new goal in life, to up my collection of bands.

I put my ering style rings and some of my yellow gold rings in a thread here, but I still have to do a miscellaneous ring thread to get some of the others!

debhew

Rough_Rock
I''ll try another....

stack closeup.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! They''re all beautiful! I adore your collection of bands. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results