shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn Lawmax

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 12:39:54 AM
Author: JohnQuixote
Date: 12/11/2007 6:28:35 PM

Author: lawmax

Cupid, Cupid, dear sweet Cupid....I remember watching your last days of innocence....it was like watching a deer in the headlights. hehehehe Sigh....we consumers have most certainly taken our power back, eh?

Ah....the ego...well, I've typed this paragraph a few times now and have to keep deleting! LOL And I do declare, kind sir, that you know better than most EXACTLY what I mean! And you came on the scene later than I did----it was quite a show for a long time there and was positively contagious! I hang my head.........

10.gif
3.gif

Ah yes. Galahadian Cupid... Before the nervous tic. Before the shaking of the hands. Before the baldness. Ok, I exaggerate. And, yeah, headlights is so right! But I can't deny that the dramatis personae of that interesting time & place (picture yourself and AGBF in the roles of enchanting muses) were engaging enough to make a fond, positive impression. Years later when I came aboard in the trade it was cool to get to know the pros in person - and suffer a few rites of passage - especially people like Paul, Garry & Serg from different corners of the earth who I never fathomed I'd meet. As regards you, Deb, and a few more refugees who've either faded or lurk, I'll always consider you my erstwhile allies and inspirers (conspirers?)
31.gif
from another place and time. Don't you hang your head!
21.gif

As for 'knowing ego;' my parents are both professional singers, I earned degrees in vocal & percussion performance and I've been an artist-clinician with Yamaha for many years. I came into this well-prepared for a few high-filootin' diamond cutters.

Maybe we should exchange notes.
2.gif

Well, you were more ego-prepared than I was. I'm a licensed therapist...morals, ethics...breaking annoying things like those cause us to lose our licenses and certifications and render us sans income! LOL

I think that in my silly mood this morning, one of the funniest parts of your last quote was including meeting Garry in the same sentence as "suffering a rite of passage". ROFL Love you Garry.
9.gif

I love when intelligent men call me an "enchanting muse". :D

I'll exchange notes with you any time!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

But I can't deny that the dramatis personae of that interesting time; place (picture yourself and AGBF in the roles of enchanting muses) were engaging enough to make a fond, positive impression. Years later when I came aboard in the trade it was cool to get to know the pros in person - and suffer a few rites of passage - especially people like Paul, Garry & Serg from different corners of the earth who I never fathomed I'd meet. As regards you, Deb, and a few more refugees who've either faded or lurk, I'll always consider you my erstwhile allies and inspirers (conspirers?)
31.gif
from another place and time. Don't you hang your head!
21.gif

I was an enchanting muse, of course. I don't remember that Lawmax was. Even she admits that she wasn't quite up to snuff back in the old days. And I wasn't the one who said, "I hang my head"! That was Lawmax again! If someone is feeling guilty it is always Lawmax. Innocent back then, tormented by guilt now. That girl wasn't meant for la vie en rose ! And she keeps stealing my halo! Stick with me, John, I am a fun date.

Deb
17.gif

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 9:48:49 AM
Author: AGBF

But I can''t deny that the dramatis personae of that interesting time; place (picture yourself and AGBF in the roles of enchanting muses) were engaging enough to make a fond, positive impression. Years later when I came aboard in the trade it was cool to get to know the pros in person - and suffer a few rites of passage - especially people like Paul, Garry & Serg from different corners of the earth who I never fathomed I''d meet. As regards you, Deb, and a few more refugees who''ve either faded or lurk, I''ll always consider you my erstwhile allies and inspirers (conspirers?)
31.gif
from another place and time. Don''t you hang your head!
21.gif

I was an enchanting muse, of course. I don''t remember that Lawmax was. Even she admits that she wasn''t quite up to snuff back in the old days. And I wasn''t the one who said, ''I hang my head''! That was Lawmax again! If someone is feeling guilty it is always Lawmax. Innocent back then, tormented by guilt now. That girl wasn''t meant for la vie en rose ! And she keeps stealing my halo! Stick with me, John, I am a fun date.

Deb
17.gif
7.gif

Look what you did now, Deb!!! You made me cry!!!! Be kind to the innocent and humble. The meek shall inherit the earth...

Oh, "mad as hell"....you taught me everything I know!
29.gif
11.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/12/2007 12:01:42 PM

Look what you did now, Deb!!! You made me cry!!!!

I must have lost my touch. I was trying to flirt with you. And with John, too, of course. But primarily with you. I really, really love to get a rise out of you, Lawmax, and I have missed you so dreadfully. Crying isn''t playing fair.

Deb :)

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 2:52:37 PM

Date: 12/12/2007 12:01:42 PM

Look what you did now, Deb!!! You made me cry!!!!

I must have lost my touch. I was trying to flirt with you. And with John, too, of course. But primarily with you. I really, really love to get a rise out of you, Lawmax, and I have missed you so dreadfully. Crying isn''t playing fair.

Deb :)

ditto
9.gif

Everyone''s flirting with me this week, Deb. When it rains it pours, you know?

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 7:36:30 AM

I think that in my silly mood this morning, one of the funniest parts of your last quote was including meeting Garry in the same sentence as 'suffering a rite of passage'. ROFL Love you Garry.
9.gif
You would think that wizard from Oz would clearly be the biggest frat boy but, as it turns out, all of them have a black belt in subtle reindeer games - played in good humor - and there's no shortage of Algonquinian conversation. I can hold my own, except there are several languages present and having only one under my full command places me at a disadvantage (unless you want to count Aussie as a second...I've learned to 'smash the top off a couple of stubbies when it's my shout'). But I digress... Yeah, you're right to finger G-man as the ringleader.

Date: 12/12/2007 9:48:49 AM

I was an enchanting muse, of course. I don't remember that Lawmax was. Even she admits that she wasn't quite up to snuff back in the old days. And I wasn't the one who said, 'I hang my head'! That was Lawmax again! If someone is feeling guilty it is always Lawmax. Innocent back then, tormented by guilt now. That girl wasn't meant for la vie en rose ! And she keeps stealing my halo! Stick with me, John, I am a fun date.

Deb
17.gif
Ah Sweet Deb, muses take many forms. You are song. Lawmax is poetry. You both enchant and inspire and are eternal to me. Of course, in mythology the original muses were nymphs... I'll let you two sort that out.
2.gif

Meanwhile, Angela says I have enough room on my pedestal for you both. No more tears. Just share the halo & selections from La Vie en Rose (you wouldn't wear them at the same time anyway) and flirt to your heart's content. Invite Steve and other old-timers you fancy, but not so many that it crowds any egos. They bruise.

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results