shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Vintage OEC bracelet!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm.....I see what you mean... I never knew I had such a fondness for antique looking stones until PS introduced them to me....My e-ring is an EC that I adore, but I would someday love to acquire some other kinds of jewelry.....

As far as the ring, it looks lovely online, but I am wondering if I will be 100% happy with it IRL? That''s why I am so glad Ari would be willing to work with me...I am very particular about everything, especially my jewelry.......

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm definitely green with envy over here. That's just stunning. I love it! THe side view... wow. wow. wow. What a FIND!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Wow,

Talk about turning a negative into a positive! [Stuck waiting for a flight V''s finding such a wonder.]

Grab somebody off the street for a wrist shot. Or, failing that, you got ankles don''t cha? Improvise!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummmm.... So beautiful. I love vintage and antique jewelry. Everyone has a RB these days or a princess cut. OE, Miners and Transition cuts are my thing. I love it!!!!!

Lisa

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a treasure. Simply devine!

cheers--Sharon

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow....it''s absolutely gorgeous, Green!!! I love it!!!!!
30.gif

Where in NYC did you find it?

widget

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous, Green!! Just think of all those OECs.....lucky, lucky you!!!!!!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 7:11:29 PM
Author: widget
Wow....it''s absolutely gorgeous, Green!!! I love it!!!!!
30.gif

Where in NYC did you find it?

widget
i found it at Fred''s!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fred Paris or Fred Leighton's (just curious; they both have beautiful pieces)? It is so beautiful; congrats!!!
36.gif
I bet you are excited.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
That bracelet is astounding!
30.gif
They just don''t make ''em like they used to.
40.gif
Wrist shots please!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sooooo beautiful! I can''t wait to see wrist shots. I am curious to see how the chain lays.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh...Fred Leighton is definitely one of the first places I want to visit next time I go to NYC. I''ve been to their Las Vegas store, and their selection of vintage treasures is utterly astonishing. I suspect the NY store is even better...
18.gif

Green, what did they say about the chain attached to the bracelet? I''ve never seen that before. Is it part of the original ''20s design, or was it added later as a safety chain?

widget

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...what a beautiful piece. I love how it is elegant and simple but has such wonderful, vintage-ey personality
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
YUM!
18.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 8:06:14 PM
Author: widget
Ooooh...Fred Leighton is definitely one of the first places I want to visit next time I go to NYC. I''ve been to their Las Vegas store, and their selection of vintage treasures is utterly astonishing. I suspect the NY store is even better...
18.gif

Green, what did they say about the chain attached to the bracelet? I''ve never seen that before. Is it part of the original ''20s design, or was it added later as a safety chain?

widget
I have not been to the Vegas store yet... but the NYc store is AMAZING. Displays and displays and then drawers full of beauties! i could have spent an entire day there! BTW- they are opening one in BH in 1 1/2 year.

My understanding is the chain is original and appears to be so when you look at the places attached to bracelet via a loupe. You do not really see it when wearing because the length is just right and the chain so delicate... it sits right up close to the stones. before trying on I was worried that the chain might catch on something and break... but it sits just right. The workmanship makes my heart beat!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Green! It''s gorgeous! Wear it in good health.
30.gif

Well I''ve gotta get me to Fred''s next trip. I''ve been to the Vegas store and it''s lovely but I''m guessing the real treasures are in NYC...Well done!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhh! Your new bracelet is divine! Really, really perfect!

You will not be dissappointed when Ari sets your cushion! I went to SS a few weeks ago and felt like I was in heaven! Everything is so beautiful. The workmanship is perfect. Dani, those little OECs sparkle like there''s no tomorrow! My hubby said I could pick something out but I just couldn''t decide. Can you believe that? I was in the store with DH saying, "Get what you want" and I was so hamstrung that I couldn''t even make a decision. I thought I''d feel a little more clear on what I wanted when I got home, but, I haven''t had time to even consider jewelry for the last two weeks! It seems like everyone wants or is getting something from SS. Maybe we should start a SS wish list thread
31.gif
!!!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 8:46:33 PM
Author: Miranda

You will not be dissappointed when Ari sets your cushion! I went to SS a few weeks ago and felt like I was in heaven! Everything is so beautiful. The workmanship is perfect. Dani, those little OECs sparkle like there''s no tomorrow! My hubby said I could pick something out but I just couldn''t decide. Can you believe that? I was in the store with DH saying, ''Get what you want'' and I was so hamstrung that I couldn''t even make a decision. I thought I''d feel a little more clear on what I wanted when I got home, but, I haven''t had time to even consider jewelry for the last two weeks! It seems like everyone wants or is getting something from SS. Maybe we should start a SS wish list thread
31.gif
!!!
This is hilarious!!!! Your husband is saying get what you want and you leave empty handed???? Were you in pasadena or downtown store?? The LA showroom doesn''t even HAVE that much stuff on display! MY GOD WOMAN- PICK SOMETHING!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 8:53:03 PM
Author: Green with Envy

You will not be dissappointed when Ari sets your cushion! I went to SS a few weeks ago and felt like I was in heaven! Everything is so beautiful. The workmanship is perfect. Dani, those little OECs sparkle like there''s no tomorrow! My hubby said I could pick something out but I just couldn''t decide. Can you believe that? I was in the store with DH saying, ''Get what you want'' and I was so hamstrung that I couldn''t even make a decision. I thought I''d feel a little more clear on what I wanted when I got home, but, I haven''t had time to even consider jewelry for the last two weeks! It seems like everyone wants or is getting something from SS. Maybe we should start a SS wish list thread
31.gif
!!!
This is hilarious!!!! Your husband is saying get what you want and you leave empty handed???? Were you in pasadena or downtown store?? The LA showroom doesn''t even HAVE that much stuff on display! MY GOD WOMAN- PICK SOMETHING!!!
hahaha! I know! It was really funny. DH is telling me to pick something. Ari is telling me to pick something. Patti is looking at me like I am a nut job because I don''t pick anything! I was in the LA store. I hear the Pasadena store has much, much more. I am torn between the 3 sided pave band, the band Dani posted with five .30 stones instead of full eternity, resetting my current .63 pears into leverbacks, or just waiting until I pick my big stone upgrade. How long until your cushion is done? 8 weeks?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Green with Envy-it''s GORGEOUS! Wow. Unbelievable! Must. Have. Wrist. Shots. I love the delicate little chain...the diamonds are to die for. GLORIOUS!

As for Miranda:
38.gif
HOW DARE YOU LEAVE SINGLESTONE WITHOUT BUYING SOMETHING!

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ALL for the compliments. I just love it. The crazy thing is I did not even notice it when i was in the store because I was in awe of all the amazing jewels. The sales person was perfect and brought it to me... noticing I was not wearing a bracelet and I mentioned I was hungry for any nice OEC... and it was in my budget unlike almost everything else I was drooling over!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

You will not be dissappointed when Ari sets your cushion! I went to SS a few weeks ago and felt like I was in heaven! Everything is so beautiful. The workmanship is perfect. Dani, those little OECs sparkle like there's no tomorrow! My hubby said I could pick something out but I just couldn't decide. Can you believe that? I was in the store with DH saying, 'Get what you want' and I was so hamstrung that I couldn't even make a decision. I thought I'd feel a little more clear on what I wanted when I got home, but, I haven't had time to even consider jewelry for the last two weeks! It seems like everyone wants or is getting something from SS. Maybe we should start a SS wish list thread
31.gif
!!!

Miranda-

Whats wrong, woman!! How could you be in SS and not pick something! I wish I could get there IRL- I would be in heaven too!! Maybe one day....
30.gif

So I guess you like that band I posted too? Is it delicate looking in person? I guess that's the only thing I am afraid of....it being a bit too chunky or bulky for my taste....Hmmm.....
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 10:17:56 PM
Author: Dani

31.gif
!!!

Miranda-

Whats wrong, woman!! How could you be in SS and not pick something! I wish I could get there IRL- I would be in heaven too!! Maybe one day....
30.gif

So I guess you like that band I posted too? Is it delicate looking in person? I guess that''s the only thing I am afraid of....it being a bit too chunky or bulky for my taste....Hmmm.....
2.gif
I love the band you posted! The band I tried had .30 stones each so delicate is not how I''d describe it. It is substantial yet set very low. What carat weight are you looking at? They had all different sizes there. The lower carat weight bands were very delicate looking. They are low and very comfortable. I wish I had the nerve to take pics! Maybe you could ask Ari to take some pics on a hand and email them to you.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The more I see OEC''s the more I want them
30.gif
Your bracelet is stunning :)

I love the fact that is from the 1920''s there is something so wonderful about that era, well to me :)

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 11:31:03 PM
Date: 12/7/2007 10:17:56 PM

Author: Dani

You will not be dissappointed when Ari sets your cushion! I went to SS a few weeks ago and felt like I was in heaven! Everything is so beautiful. The workmanship is perfect. Dani, those little OECs sparkle like there's no tomorrow! My hubby said I could pick something out but I just couldn't decide. Can you believe that? I was in the store with DH saying, 'Get what you want' and I was so hamstrung that I couldn't even make a decision. I thought I'd feel a little more clear on what I wanted when I got home, but, I haven't had time to even consider jewelry for the last two weeks! It seems like everyone wants or is getting something from SS. Maybe we should start a SS wish list thread
31.gif
!!!

Miranda-

30.gif

So I guess you like that band I posted too? Is it delicate looking in person? I guess that's the only thing I am afraid of....it being a bit too chunky or bulky for my taste....Hmmm.....
2.gif
I love the band you posted! The band I tried had .30 stones each so delicate is not how I'd describe it. It is substantial yet set very low. What carat weight are you looking at? They had all different sizes there. The lower carat weight bands were very delicate looking. They are low and very comfortable. I wish I had the nerve to take pics! Maybe you could ask Ari to take some pics on a hand and email them to you.

Hi Miranda-

I am considering the 1.50 ctw band....I am looking at the larger one because if I got it, I would be wearing it alone on my left hand when I dont feel like wearing my w-set. Or maybe I would wear it as a rhr sometimes....But I am pretty sure I wouldnt wear it with my e-ring...dont think it would really flow...
2.gif

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
That''s one very beautiful bracelet..!!!!
36.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
What dianty wrists you have. It looks great on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results