shape
carat
color
clarity

Wholesale flowers in NY/NJ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!

I need some help! I''ve been looking for months for a wholesale flower place in NY (NYC/Westchester/Hudson area) or NJ (northern central area) but I can''t find any! Or at least not one that will sell retail. They only sell to florists or basically someone who has a tax id.
7.gif

I''ve read about people getting flowers from wholesalers and things but I can''t seem to find any. I know you can order some online but I''d really like to be able to go to the store and see the flowers.

Any suggestions?! Thanks in advance for your help!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
How soon do you need to find one? A coworker told me she has gone to the flower district in Manhattan, and they sell flowers wholesale. I haven''t gone to check it out, and to see if they require a Tax ID... Sometime in the next few weeks I''ll go and report back, but will that be too late for you?

I found this on a website about NYC: "The Flower District: This small stretch from 26th to 29th, along and off Sixth Avenue, is home to a large concentration of NYCs wholesale and retail florists. A virtual oasis of beauty in the middle of Manhattan, this is a wonderful area to stroll of a warm spring morning. Virtually any plant can be found at or ordered through these vendors."

I will ask my coworker if she knows names of specific shops that she went to.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Oh I''ve still got some time. I did read about the flower district but I wasn''t sure if anyone could jsut go there to buy flowers. It''s not that convienient for me to go into the city so I don''t want to go for nothing!

I''d love to hear back from you after you go - Thanks!!! Perhaps I can convince my sister to come with me when she comes out to visit for the holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results