shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Peridot ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH LA, it's FABULOUS and worth the wait!!! I absolutely love the setting and the color of the stone is amazing. YUMMY!!!
18.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! It is beautiful! Your daughter is so lucky
2.gif
Isn''t funny how many people seem to hate their birthstone. Mine is pearl
14.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
LA69, your ring is just stunning!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, LadyA--your ring is GORGEOUS! Just stunning! I can''t get enough of it--I''ve looked through the pictures three times already.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 10:03:46 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
2.gif
14.gif
I think you have a gorgeous "pearl" there in your avatar! Is it your little one?? I always say that my daughter is more beautiful than any gemstone ever created. I''m a PROUD mom.
9.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Lady A!!! *swoon* *drool* *faint* That is fantastic! I love it! I''ve never seen a peridot in that color before! Oh, I am DYING for a green stone!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
YOWSER that ring has me completely floored

*DROOOOOOOOLS* I am left completely speechless your daughter will faint the day you give that to her

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I''m going to cry too.
23.gif

I''m simply FLOORED by the beauty of that ring and stone. Unbelievable.

Just wow.

Wow, wow, wow.

Did I say WOW?

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is spectacular!!!! What an amazing ring! Thanks for posting the handshots for all of us, I am drooling over your collection... LOVE IT ALL!!!
30.gif
18.gif

kizmet

Rough_Rock

LadyAmythyst congrats again on the ring! I think what I love most now is the setting. I love how it appears really low on the finger.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Peridot is my birthstone and I have always dislliked it and avoided it...until seeing Lady A''s. I didn''t know that they could be so beautiful. I may start a search for a peridot of my own, but only if it has that wonderful color and glow
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 12:24:04 PM
Author: Nimrata

LadyAmythyst congrats again on the ring! I think what I love most now is the setting. I love how it appears really low on the finger.

Me too. If it set up too high it would be impossible to wear! As it is though it is very comfortable. Even a big stone can feel natural on your hand if it is set right.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 4:25:48 PM
Author: risingsun
Peridot is my birthstone and I have always dislliked it and avoided it...until seeing Lady A''s. I didn''t know that they could be so beautiful. I may start a search for a peridot of my own, but only if it has that wonderful color and glow
30.gif
Khordipour has another ring which is the twin of mine. Almost the same setting but with a cushion cut stone. It''s gorgeous too! It''s pn the what''s new page...
1.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to everyone else for the nice compliments! You guys sure know how to put a smile on my face.
1.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
OH!

sera

Ideal_Rock
MY!

sera

Ideal_Rock
GOSH!

sera

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely amazing! I've never seen a peridot with that color! And I LOVE the setting... I've been looking at a couple settings in the realm of similar. It is perfect!

loser.gif
L's for love.

March-8-2008

Shiny_Rock
WOW.

Wow-wow-wow-wow-wow.

And WOW.

Simply exquisite. I''m a fan of peridot, but I''ve never seen anything like your ring.

Thank you so much for sharing it.

18.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 6:31:30 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69

Date: 12/3/2007 4:25:48 PM
Author: risingsun
30.gif
Khordipour has another ring which is the twin of mine. Almost the same setting but with a cushion cut stone. It''s gorgeous too! It''s pn the what''s new page...
1.gif
Oh my
6.gif
It''s TDF!! Why did I not know about these gorgeous peridots? Thanks for sharing, Lady A. Now, don''t tempt me...at least until I build up my jewelry budget again
31.gif

sheena

Rough_Rock
That was a elegant and stunning peridot ring.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning. I love love love peridots. It''s got presence and is classy!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LadyA,

That is the most gorgeous color Peridot I have ever seen!!! You are right it does look like the color of a delicious jolly rancher. I LOVE your ring. Looks very elegant on your hand.

Linda

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/3/2007 8:05:11 PM
Author: sera
That ring is absolutely amazing! I''ve never seen a peridot with that color! And I LOVE the setting... I''ve been looking at a couple settings in the realm of similar. It is perfect!

loser.gif
L''s for love.
LOL! Your three one words posts - too funny!

Did you see the other peridot like mine that Khordipour has? It has a very similar setting.

I''m trying so hard to be a terrible enabler!
9.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 4:43:27 PM
Author: TravelingGal
It''s stunning. I love love love peridots. It''s got presence and is classy!
It''s probably the ring I''d choose if I got to meet the Queen.
2.gif
Maybe we could oooh and ahh over each others jewelry and swap rings to try on. LOL!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a fantastic ring!

I'm an August baby, and have only recently begun to warm up to peridots. I was always kinda ho-hum about the celery-green color. Yours is so rich and divine!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2007 11:17:57 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
Date: 12/2/2007 10:03:46 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

2.gif
14.gif

I think you have a gorgeous ''pearl'' there in your avatar! Is it your little one?? I always say that my daughter is more beautiful than any gemstone ever created. I''m a PROUD mom.
9.gif

She is my first gem. Only a month old. I have to say (like a true PSer) I was kind of glad she was born a week late b/c I like citrines better than opals
3.gif
I hope she is as into jewelry as your little girl (from what I read on your other thread).

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Tacori''s baby Tessa is so adorable!

But LadyAmy, how DID I miss this???? That setting is fabulous! You really have found some exceptional settings for your gemstones! They really make a statement!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results