shape
carat
color
clarity

Model in a Bottle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
I have a wonderful tip for all you ladies out there, especially for you brides! I recently discovered this product called Model in a Bottle. It is a spray that you use over you make up (I put my mascara on after the spray! I have had it run sometimes!) and it keeps your make up in put all day, even that eyeshadow that seems to disappear. I highly recommend it!

Modelinabottle.com

It is $18 for the regular spray and $21 for the sensitive skin. It was featured on Oprah recently.

Does anyone else use this product?!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I love my model in a bottle
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing! I could definitely use this!!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Where can you get it?

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
I swear by it- actually I am out right now and miss it.

I found it right before e-pics and have been addicted since.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
My makeup artist used something like that on me. It worked pretty well though I had a little smudging around the eyes. I''ll have to look for this. Thanks!

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
I get mine at www.beautydeals.net. Cheapest that I have seen, $15, and for first time customers they offer a $2 off coupon code (no spending minimum)... and it''s legit product! I swear by it!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/25/2007 11:06:36 AM
Author: blueyes157
I get mine at www.beautydeals.net. Cheapest that I have seen, $15, and for first time customers they offer a $2 off coupon code (no spending minimum)... and it''s legit product! I swear by it!
Does anyone use the sensitive skin formula? I wonder if that works as well as the original?

blueyes157

Shiny_Rock
I have only used the regular formula, I sort of have sensitive skin (certain things bother my skin). The regular model in a bottle burns for about 3 seconds, but does not leave my face red or anything, so I am not sure if that is my skin, or it always does that because of the alcohol in it... I would think the sensitive skin forumla would work as well.

shigidigi

Shiny_Rock
I too would like to know if anyone has tried the sensitive skin formula.

Does this stuff make your face dry? And what if you have some dry patches (even with moisturizer)- do you think it would make your makeup flaky? (sorry, can you all tell that I am having winter skin issues!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results