shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me pix of RB e-ring with non-RB eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LJS300

Rough_Rock
My e-ring (which I don''t have yet) will be a RB 1.52 solitaire in a Sholdt setting. I am not letting the fact that the e-ring isn''t ready yet stop me from thinking about the w-ring I want!
2.gif
I like the Facets Raphael princess shared prong and am wondering if anyone can show me pictures where the eternity band stones are a different shape than the stones in the wedding band. I plan to wear them on the same hand.

Also...I''m left-handed...anyone here decide that an eternity band was just too uncomfortable? I''m wondering if I should be thinking about 5- or 7-stone bands instead.

Thanks everyone!!

LJS300

Rough_Rock
**bump**

Anybody? Thanks!

LJS300

Rough_Rock
Wow!
30.gif
That''s beautiful! Thank you Geckodani!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have round brilliants in both a 5 stone band and a eternity. You will have to look up my thread for Miss Sparkle, but I wear them all together and I too am
left handed. I think they are all great. I love the Raphael band too, and plan to get one someday
30.gif
I dont think you will have a problem. I say Get Them Both!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results