shape
carat
color
clarity

Hey Stbfyffe and Emilina22

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Well ladies want to go make that 3? I''ve been in my own little world, these past 3 days that I have not posted since the latest. On the topic of peeking, I had my e-ring on his nightstand ALL NIGHT and didn''t take a peek. OMG talk about self control!! Let me tell you how it happened.

We had ordered the stone from Whiteflash a couple of weeks ago. My BF and I went to to get a setting and had it shipped over to
Whiteflash last week. They had it set very quickly and it was supposed to ship out on Monday. (oops forgot about the holiday) Make that Tuesday.. ugh..They shipped out on Tuesday so we would receive it on Wednesday. I went to the Fed-Ex station to pick it up and walked in empty handed. I realized this while entering the doors. I though to myself, "shouldn''t i have something??oh, I have my ID". NOOO, not enough. I get to the counter and they ask for the tracking number.....yeah, left that at home...call their offices using their phone to get the tracking number...and they can''t find it...OMG..get on my phone and call Whiteflash, mind you its 6:15pm their time...."no way this can not be happening"..Whiteflash answered...they were still there....thank goodness,,,they looked it up and gave me the tracking number.....I got the Big Fed-Ex box. OMG OMG. I was grinning from ear to ear..people must have thought I was crazy...they had no clue what was in that box!! ohhh let me back up. On Tuesday, before they shipped it, they e-mailed me a picture of the final product. Oh no, why did they do this to me! the temptation..it was all done and put together..granted I knew what the setting was like becuase i tried it on and had it shipped..and I knew what the stone looked like from the pictures and the ideal scope images,,but it was all put together..OH how I wanted to click the open button on the e-mail. I was a click away. I told my BF, "they sent the pictures, can I open it ?" "NO" he said."don''t". So I didn''t. So it gets worse....

Okay, so I had to go to the mall and grab some make-up. ...but, I couldn''t leave the Fed-Ex box, in the car!.What if something happens? What if this one day, someone decides to break into the car?? So what do I do take the box with me...So if any of you ladies saw someone carrying around a FED-Ex box, it was me...I couldn''t take a chance....Do you know how I wanted someone to ask me "what''s in your box", but no one did. (who goes asking what they have in their box, anyways) Left the mall.

When I got home I handed the box over to my BF. He ripped it open RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, but covered the box with his hand.(It was sent back in the little ring box, we mailed the setting in) (I wanted it to come back in a Whiteflash box) So anyways, he covers it with his hand. and doesn''t let me see it. He didn''t even let me see the paperwork! HE THEN PLACES IT ON HIS NIGHT STAND!!! LIKE NOTHING!! OMG, i thought and thought. should I? shouldn''t I ? Maybe when he''s asleep (he''s a deep sleeper) Nope, I didn''t. I then left for work the following morning . there it was staring at me! open me it said! open me!. No, I didn''t I walked away...Needless to say, when I got home, IT WAS GONE! He hid it. Now I don''t know where it is,, but I have not gone snooping. He has asked if I have, but I have not...He really thinks I have and continue to snoop,,,but I have not. The torture now is when can I have it. I asked him, "when are you going to give me my bling-bling"? and his response is "i don''t know, it could be months, weeks, i don''t know, what do you want me to give it to you this weekend?" YYEEAHHHHHHHH, what''s wrong with that!! I didn''t tell him this, but I sure wanted to.. So now, I was not going to go to work this evening, but I have to now,, and now he tells me that he had something planned for this evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what!!!!!!!!!!! great....Now what??

So I know how you ladies feel, especially when it''s 3 feet away from you......
32.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
OMG....OMG....I was putting some clothes away in the closet and as I went to put away his sweatshirt..something made me reach my hand behind his cigar box and I found it!!!!
6.gif
I felt the little box!!
23.gif
now Im tempted...ohh I need to leave this house. because I''m very tempted..sorry I just had to share it with you,,,I don''t know,,,proof that there is such a thinkg as woman''s intuition!! Help..I''ve been sooooooooo good, but now I''m by myself........

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t do it!!! Just keep thinking about how special that moment when he finally gives it to you is going to be!!

It''ll be worth the wait, I promise!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
lol i was sitting here reading this thinking open it open it!!!!
27.gif
like a bad horror movie - don''t go in there!!!

i''m a bad influence, i''m sorry. run away!!!! get out of the house!!! although, you made it this far, that''s very impressive. congrats for that, and for the ring, and the (near) future engagement! woohoo!!!
36.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
thanks....I''m leaving....wish me luck this weekend...fingers crossed....

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness!1 I don''t know how you did it...I can tell you it would probably be war in my house if he just left it on the nightstand lol!

Please DO NOT PEEK...I can tell you that it really did feel better when he let me see the e-mails (only b/c he really had no choice b/c he knew once I opened up the gmail I wasn''t going anywhere)

To help me, I got the new James Patterson book Double Cross....I can normally get through books really quickly...i''m talking 3 days but I am taking my time with this b/c I know next week when/if he places the order for the diamond I don''t want to go crazy thinking about it.

DO NOT PEEK!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results