shape
carat
color
clarity

Changed plans....some help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gway84

Rough_Rock
Ok everyone I have scrapped my earlier plan for those of you who know what it was. But anyways its irrelevant now. So as I said before my gf is in nursing school at is set to graduate in december, which is a reason I am waiting. I do not want to put anymore stress or whatever on her right now while she needs to be studying and doing her 12hr a day practicum as well as many other things. So my new thoughts are to propose to her on or around her graduation/pinning ceremony. Both of our families will be in town for the event. I could either do it after her final which is on the monday before her grad on saturday or on grad day before or after the event. After grad I plan to invite several of our friends and family members over the my apt for a kinda suprise party. What do you guys think? I know its not all fairy tale like...but I dont know if that is us anyways. I dont want to take away from her accomplishment but only to add to it and make it more memorable. Anythoughts or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

smiles

Shiny_Rock
i definitely like the idea of proposing the monday after her final exam! what better way to celebrate? AND then she''ll be able to tell all her friends at graduation! you can then have the surprise party after her graduation to celebrate both life events!
25.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2007 12:20:38 AM
Author: smiles
i definitely like the idea of proposing the monday after her final exam! what better way to celebrate? AND then she''ll be able to tell all her friends at graduation! you can then have the surprise party after her graduation to celebrate both life events!
25.gif
i totally agree!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results