shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of Blurb.com/Photobooks in General

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone had experience with this?
I just downloaded the free software last night.
I know there are other photo book sites as well,

Also- is it presumptuous of me to think that my 3 sisters (bm''s in our wedding) would like a photo book of our wedding? I was going to customize it somewhat for them- like put photos of us from my shower weekend, more of the goofy getting ready shots,etc. than I would in a formal album, focus on family pics from our side, their kids,etc. plus add a personalized thank you to each of them in their book,

but somehow I feel a bit like it''s "look at me- I''m the bride"- then again, if it were one of my sister''s weddings I would love one. guess it''s no different than a parent album....thoughts?

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I would love it. It could be like a "thank you for being in my wedding" gift.
You could include photos of all of you having fun during the shower, bach party, and wedding. I think as long as the pics include you and them having fun (as opposed to a million shots of you and your hubby dancing, kissing, posing etc.) that it would be a nice keepsake to remember the whole experience.
21.gif

happy in love

Shiny_Rock
I think your sisters would love it, especially with lots of pictures of you with them. I think I would probably prefer one of the smaller ones (not the 11x13) if I were receiving one from my sister, but I would love to have one of me and my sisters.

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
Labbie, I think that''s a great idea, and something I might do for my bridesmaids (one of whom is FI''s sister - I only have brothers...). I particularly like the idea if they have kids, because how often do parents get great professional photos of their kids being themselves while all dressed up? All the shots of me as a kid dolled up in a cute dress are on santa''s lap, sitting in a photographer''s studio, etc. I think as long as you tailor each book to the recipient, it will be fabulous and certainly not "look at me!! I''m the BRIDE!!!". Go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results