shape
carat
color
clarity

Dressy bridal sandals with a low heel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I recently ordered my wedding gown (Mori Lee #2803) with a 58'''' hem. The store gown I tried on had a 61'''' hem, which would have required alterations. I got the 58'''' hem so that when my dress comes in (on or before February 10th), I can just pick whatever shoes/heel height fits the dress best.

Anyways, I have figured out that I can probably get a pair of shoes that has between 1'''' and 1 1/4'''' heel. What do you guys think of this "Touch-Ups" Jinni sandal?

Has anyone ever worn these shoes for an event? If so, are they comfortable enough for all-day? I am a woman who prefers comfort over fashion, but am a sucker for cute shoes! HaHa!
1.gif

Jinni bridal shoes.jpg

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
These look great-- my only concern would be the beading scratching your skin. I guess you''d have to actually try the sandals on for that. Personally, I''m not a fan of flip flops because of the "flip-flip-flip!" sound it makes constantly!

You may also want to look at shoes with wedge heels. They are also comfortable and can look very classy. I myself bought some 2" wedges for my dress, and they''re SUPER comfy!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
misysu2 - Oooo...I totally forgot about the "flip-flop" sound. I definately don''t want to sound like a horse walking down the aisle!
3.gif

Also, the thing I forgot to mention that makes this whole heel height thing challenging is that my FI is 6''5'''' and I am 5''8''''. I really have never liked stiletto-type heels, so maybe I will consider a short wedge heel! Thanks for the input!
9.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I have long toes, so I usually like dressy shoes that have a thong, but what about these low-heeled bridal shoes?

Andie bridal shoes1.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Sorry the files are big!

How about these?

Lindsay bridal shoes.jpg

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
I think those would be good. I've never worn a low but thin heel. Does it end up hurting your heel bone after all of your body weight rests on it?

Here's a wedge that I thought was cute. Also, are you set on getting white shoes? What color is your dress?

These shoes were found on Zappos by searching Comfort: women's dress: white.

Also, these may look a little plainer than your picks, but ANY shoe can be fancied up with some sewn on or glued beading!

1396-407150-d.jpg

misysu2

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh! These too:

827-215369-d.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Oh yeah....I''ll have to look more at Zappos. I''ve gotten shoes from them before and they have a great free shipping and returns policy! Off topic, but if anyone likes western boots, I got my Ariat Heritage Western boots from Zappos and LOVE them!
2.gif

Back on topic, I am planning on sticking with white shoes. My dress will be white, and I don''t think I am daring enough to wear a different color shoes! LOL!

Those wedge shoes you posted are cute, but might be a little bit too high. I won''t know for sure until my dress comes in! I almost can''t wait for February! Thanks again!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results