shape
carat
color
clarity

He''s trying to kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

~*Snow*~

Shiny_Rock
I think my FF is trying to kill me! Give me a heart attack at least!
alittle background info; We started ring hunting in August, the design process started in September and by the end of Sept we gave the go ahead to start the fabrication of the ring. FF asked my dad for permission while we were all out at a lovely dinner a few weeks ago, and my dad asked when, FF replied "Before Christmas"
23.gif

Then just now FF called me, at work no less, to tell me that he''s just figured out how he''s going to purpose and it''s going to be amazing. I think he did this just to taunt me! ARGH! I''m sure he just figured out how and wanted to share his excitement with me, but really!? I don''t think he realizes how stressful/anxious this is making me.
At the beginning I was super excited that I was so involved and able to make my ring "me" but now I almost wish like I had nothing to do with it!
Okay my little rant is over...Thanks!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
aww congrats! I know the wait and anticipation must be HORRIBLE, but cherish this time. How sweet of your boyfriend to be so excited about his big proposal plans!

YEA!!!!
36.gif

mirre

Shiny_Rock
It is not fair that guys don''t have to go through "the wiat" as the girls do. I mean sure they have to wait in a sense... but it''s nothing like ours!

We should all come up with a plan to make them have the feelings we have while waiting!
11.gif

BTW... so that noone thinks I''m crazy... that was all suppose to be in good fun.
3.gif

WeightLifterChick

Rough_Rock
Ahhh! That''s so funny of your BF - I''d feel the same way you do. How exciting! You must be so anxious, nervous, excited, everything!
9.gif

Laurenj915

Shiny_Rock
Very exciting! Can't wait to hear how he does it.

Date: 11/1/2007 2:32:47 PM
Author: mirre
It is not fair that guys don't have to go through 'the wiat' as the girls do.

We should all come up with a plan to make them have the feelings we have while waiting!
11.gif

3.gif

Like tell your bf that he won the lottery but you don't know if you are going to give him the winning ticket tomorrow or next month or 5 years from now. He will just have to wait and see. Whenever you feel truly ready to give it to him you will. He should just trust you.

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results