shape
carat
color
clarity

New Bridal Mag. Eye Candy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
So I had to kill time yesterday, before the bank opened and went into a CVS and bought 2 bridal magazines..I probably just jinxed myself, but oh well. Well one of the magazines...it''s in the back seat of my car right now, so I can''t give you the title..had a special insert with over 1,000 e=rings and bands. You will see the most beautiful rings you could ever imagine. Absolutely gorgeous rings. worth the $5.99....Have any of you seen it? or have it.. that''s my next question...have any on you gals purchased bridal magazines,,just for????? or am i the only CRAZY one???
20.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I buy them all the time! The only thing that saves me is that most of them are published only 4-6 times a year.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Modern Bride, Elegant Bride, In style Weddings and the occasional The Knot were probably my favorites to read when I was a newly engaged bride to be. Its good to brief them early though even if you are not engaged yet - get some ideas of rings!
9.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I think FH would kill me if I had bridal magazines laying around the house!
39.gif
It''s enough that I''m always looking at bridal websites lol
31.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
I HAVE THAT ISSUE TOO!!!!

i was looking at it last night actually...its got sooooooo many rings....i <3 it!

my other favorites are martha stewart wedding and instyle weddings!!!

ringplease

Shiny_Rock
It only comes out maybe once or twice a year but I love the Town and Country bridal issue! My mom gets the magazine and sends me the bridal issues. It is a bit premature, but I love looking at the pictures!

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
You don''t want to see my collection...i have a cardboard box FULL of bridal magazines, some I got for free from the wedding shows (most I bought)...thank goodness my cousin just got engaged so she will be inheriting all of them...but even though most of the information is repetative they are helpful.

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
well good. I''m glad I''m normal. There are just so many things to look at. It''s almost like therpy.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
5.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
21.gif
23.gif
16.gif
23.gif

He bought me a copy of Modern Bride while we were at the store today.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Sorry for the overuse of smileys... I''m stunned!!!

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
I have that mag too, I think its called "Inside Weddings"

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 2:57:44 PM
Author: nebe
23.gif
5.gif
23.gif
6.gif
23.gif
21.gif
23.gif
16.gif
23.gif

He bought me a copy of Modern Bride while we were at the store today.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Sorry for the overuse of smileys... I''m stunned!!!
Oh, Nebe, I''m so happy for you!!!
36.gif
Savour every luscious page
3.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I know!!
31.gif
I went through it and picked out all the ads that I like, now I''m going through and visiting each one''s website.
41.gif
I''m obsessed.
20.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I cut all the bits I like and stick them in my scrapbook - that way FI can''t tell how many I bought!
31.gif

The US mags are sooooooo much better than ours - which never have decent bling in them, and to be honest, are a bit cheap and tacky. There is one place in London that sells Martha Stewart and it''s totally out of my way, but I go just to buy it - the recipes are great too!

diamondsgirl22

Rough_Rock
yes ashamed to say that i probably have about 12 or so. i just love to look at them and someday they will all come in handy. they also have really good advice sometimes! i even tore out the stuff that i lliked and put it in a binder so i wouldnt lose everything. dont laugh please.
20.gif
but i also havent looked at all of that stuff or bought another magazine since about June. so it cancels itself out.
2.gif
since all of this talk about engagement and waiting i just weirdly havent felt like buying any magazines at all and the thought of buying one just makes me feel depressed.
39.gif

amy_dub

Shiny_Rock
I told FF about the magazine, and he said "well you need to go buy that".. so while i was at Wal-Mart this morning I bought it.. I told him i wouldn''t look at it without him (he''s on a business trip til Friday).. but I snuck a lit peek at it.. WOW!!!!!

Tons & Tons of beautiful rings... this is a must have for all LIW

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/24/2007 7:49:13 PM
Author: amy_dub
I told FF about the magazine, and he said ''well you need to go buy that''.. so while i was at Wal-Mart this morning I bought it.. I told him i wouldn''t look at it without him (he''s on a business trip til Friday).. but I snuck a lit peek at it.. WOW!!!!!

Tons & Tons of beautiful rings... this is a must have for all LIW
You''re tellin me!! They''re gonna be my new hobby.
27.gif

mirre

Shiny_Rock
What''s the name of the one with the 1,000+ e-rings? I know what I want my ring to look like... it''ll have to be custom made... (haha wish me luck with that) but I haven''t bought a bridal mag in awhile so I''m due! I just haven''t seen one that jumps off the stand and says "BUY ME". There for awhile they all seemed to be the same.

I think my FAVORITE is Martha Stewart Weddings too... because it''s not TONS of advertisments and it has really great ideas that could be copied for your own wedding and even tells you how to do some of them!
30.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
The magazine is called INSIDE WEDDINGS...I don''t know how many times I''ve looked at it.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results